11

"What you doing up so early?"Amaru wiped his eyes and opened the front door.

"Boy, It's 11:00 am "Afeni pushed past her son and walked into his living room. "Amari drove me."

"Hi, daddy."Amari kissed her father on the cheek.

"We were supposed to come to see you, later."Amaru closer the front door.

"I'm tired of being cooped up in that house. So I came over here."Afeni sat down on the couch. "Where are my babies?"

"Damita's still asleep and Dallas up there with her.  I was coming down to see what we were about to eat."

"Well, we can all go eat. Let's go somewhere."Afeni anxiously replied. For the first time in a long time, she felt strong enough to go out. Most days her body felt weak, but today she wanted to enjoy some time with her family.

"Whatever you want mama. We could go wherever you like."Amaru smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Let me go wake, Damita."

"No, let me! I have something I wanna talk to her about anyway."Afeni stood up before Amaru could make it up the stairs.

"She has a lot of energy today."He chuckled.

"Yeah. She called me up and said can you come get me? I'm glad I was up."Amari chuckled.

Afeni walked into the bedroom, but Damita was already up changing Dallas. "I was just about to come and wake you up."

"I haven't been up long. How you feeling today."Damita picked Dallas up from the bed.

"Your mommy is downstairs."Afeni tickled him. "I'm feeling really good today. I don't feel weak, I have a lot of energy. I wanted to see Y'all so I had Amari bring me."She smiled.

"I'm glad that you're feeling better. Are you having any pain?"Damita sat down on the bed with Dallas in her lap.

"Not at all. I'm just having an all-around good day, but I have something that I want to talk to you about."Afeni sat down next to her. "know this is a conversation that you probably don't want to have, but I have to make you aware of this before the day comes."

Damita furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She had no idea where this conversation was about to go.

"I've made you the executor of my will. I need you to be in charge of everything and make sure everything goes smoothly."Afeni told her. "Don't ask me why I picked you. I trust you, you're the most sensible person I know. You're also a lawyer so if anything goes wrong, you can handle it. You'll be stronger than everyone else, you've been on the journey with me since the beginning. You were there for me throughout my worse stages with this cancer, so I need you to make sure everything goes over the right way."Afeni spoke as a tear started to drop from her eye. "I brought you this too."Afeni handed her an envelope. "I need you to promise me that you'll be the only one to ever see it. Don't let anybody see it, especially not your husband."

"Yes, ma'am."Damita sniffled and took the envelope from her.

"Don't cry when I'm gone. You have to be strong for him and the kids. I don't know if I've ever told you, but I'm so proud of the man he's become because of you. I knew you'd be his wife. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I couldn't stand any of the chicken head hoes he brought to meet me, but you were the special one."Afeni reached out to hug Damita. "Thank you for everything you've done for us."

"I should be thanking you."Damita hugged her back. "When everybody turned their backs on me, you were there. I never thanked you for taking care of my babies while I was gone."

"You didn't have to. They're my grandkids, that was my duty."They began to hug each other tighter.

They pulled away from each other and wiped their eyes. "You came all the way over here to make me cry?"Damita chuckled.

"That wasn't the plan. I just wanted to give you that news. I didn't expect to make you cry, but your daughter said she has some news for us too, so I don't know if you'll be crying again."Afeni took Dallas out of Damita's arms.

"Send your son up here so we can take a shower please, "Damita spoke as she walked out of the door. She then went to turn on the shower.

"You rang?"Amaru smiled as he walked into the door.

"Come get in the shower, stinky."

"Who's stinky?"Amaru followed behind her to the bathroom.

"You are."Damita climbed in the shower and he came in after her. "I can't be too stinky."Amaru came closer and started to kiss her neck.

"Uh uh, stop. They're waiting on us."Damita pushed him away.

"That's never stopped us before."Amaru started to kiss on her neck again. "Just give me a lil quickie before we go. It'll make both of our days better."He grabbed her face and started to kiss her lips instead. He started to rub in between her legs making her breathe heavily.

"Still want me to stop?"Amaru chuckled.

"You always do this to me, you know im not going to say no. You tempt me."Damita sighed and pecked his lips a couple of times.

"Good."Amaru tugged on her bottom lip with his teeth. "Now turn around for daddy."Ge grabbed her hand and turn her around so that she was facing the wall.  Damita placed her palms onto the wet wall and arched her back.

Amaru slowly pushed himself inside of her then pressed his body against hers. "Don't get too loud, love. Our grandson downstairs."

Amaru started to work himself in and out her and Damita her lip. "I ain't say be silent mama.  You know I like feedback."He started to suck on her neck once again.

"Fuck."

That was about the only thing she could get out. They both knew how loud she could get, but with Dallas running around they couldn't risk having to tell him why nana was screaming.

"Come on you two horny toads. We ain't ate all morning."Afeni tapped on the door of their bedroom. "Y'all damn private's Gone fall off."

She knew them well enough to know what they were up there doing. Between those two it was either smoking, fucking or both.

"Finish later?"Damita looked at him over her shoulder.

"You got me all hot and bothered now, we ain't finna stop."Amaru turned her back around. "Go Head, momma. We'll meet you there."

"They are too damn old to be this horny all the time."Afeni roiled her eyes and walked down the stairs. "They said they'll meet us there."

"Are They?"

"Yes. As always."

All Amari could do is shake her head. "How do they only have 3 children?"