15

Negril, Jamaica
10:26 p.m.

"Thank you for coming, Jordan."Janet smiled as she invited the her in.

"What's the problem?"Jordan asked.

Janet closed the door behind her and continued walking into the room. "Have you clocked out? What I need your help in doesn't fit your job description."Janet licked her lips.

Pac had an unreadable expression on his face. It was hard to tell what he was thinking.

Jordan was a bit hesitant. It was easy to tell she had no idea what was going on. Janet handed her a glass of champagne and sat down across from her. "I'm going to ask you a few questions. Is that okay?"Janet picked up a glass and drank from it as if she hadn't drank enough already.

"Okay."Jordan's voice shook. 

Janet pulled Jordan's blazer off of her shoulders and started to rub on her shoulders. "Relax."She giggled.

Jordan took a deep breath and relaxed her shoulders. She took a sip from her champagne glass and Janet began to speak to her. 

"So, how old are you?"Janet asked, her Boise was low and sensual.

"29. I'm 29."Jordan shuddered.

"Are you single?"Janet asked.

"Uh, it's complicated, but I'll say im single."

"Complicated huh?"Janet chuckled, "Well, I'll take that off your mind for a second. Sit."Janet motioned for Jordan to sit in the edge of the bed.

"Do you know why I asked you to come up here, Jordan?"Janet sat down on the lounge chair that sat in front of the bed.  She closed her black silk robe. It wasn't time for her to be naked yet.

"I think I might have an idea."Jordan rubbed the back of her neck. Janet could tell she was getting a little hot and bothered. She liked it.

"Ok, so how do you feel about trying new things?"A sly smile went across Janet's face like the Cheshire Cat.

"I'll try anything once."

"Yeah? I like the the sound of that."She stood up and stood in front of her. She grabbed one of her hands and separated two fingers before softly sucking on them, not taking her eyes off of her for a second.

"You trust me, right?"Janet pulled them out making sure to make a low popping sound.

"Well, who wouldn't trust Janet Jackson?"Jordan nervously chuckled.

"I'm glad to know I have your trust."Janet parted Jordan's legs and stood in front of her. She slowly caressed her breast before grabbing her face to kiss her lips. "You're ready to have good time, yeah?"

Jordan was too turned on to speak. All she could do was nod.

"Good." Janet walked away from Jordan and went to Pac. He knew how dominant Janet could be on these types of situations, so he let her take control.

She started to kiss his lips before pulling his shirt over his head. "Come here."She motioned for Jordan to come and join them in the bed.

Jordan came to the bed and laid on her back, watching them slob each other down.

Pac started to kiss on Janet's neck as he whispered in her ear. He had a request.

Janet slyly smiled and pulled Jordan in her direction. She slowly peeled off Jordan's pants then her underwear. She rubbed her fingers across Jordan's clit before sucking on it.

Pac licked his lips in amazement, he loved to watch her do her thing. He stood up and walked behind Janet, rubbing and slapping her ass as she tasted Jordan.

He loved the sight he was getting. He found it so sexy how dominant Janet got with other women.

Jordan continued to moan and shake as Janet added a finger. Then added another one. "You like that?"She whispered.

It was hard for Jordan to respond through her heavy breathing but eventually Janet gained an "Ooooh shit...yes."

Janet chuckled at the way she had Jordan talking. It made her so wet. She stood up and laid down on her back.  Without being told, Jordan lowered herself down to Janet's core and started to slide her tongue across Janet's clit.

"Oooh."Janet bit down her lip. She didn't expect her to be that good. Jordan then started to pump her fingers out of Janet while Pac watched in amusement. Watching Janet and Jordan had his dick standing tall.

"Watch out Jordan, you enjoying my baby too much."Pac slightly pushed her out of the way. He positioned himself between Janet's legs and turned her over.

Janet arched her back and Pac pushed himself into her. Jordan laid down on the side of them, watching. She was Janet's play thing for the night, Pac wanted no parts.

Amaru bent Damita over on the chair that sat against the wall. "Damn, Daddy, fuck!!"Damita yelled out as Amaru grabbed her hair.

The liquid viagra had them feeling all kinds of rough tonight. "Throw that shit back, baby."Amaru used his other hand to grab her neck , whispering in her ear.

They were loud and everybody could hear. Especially Janet and Pac.

"Damn, they loud."Pac started to slow down. It made him feel like he wasn't doing enough. He turned Janet around her back and pulled her leg onto his shoulder.

He started to stroke slow and hard. She liked it that way and it was sure to get her cumming and moaning.

"Oooh shit."Janet wrapped her arm around Pac. He pulled her legs around him and started to go deeper causing a loud gasp.

Now they were both loud and somebody was sure to complain soon.

Enjoy.

Idk if I'm coming back after this ✌🏽.