13

Negril, Jamaica
1:05 pm.

Caution ⚠️: these next few chapters while they're in Jamaica will b super sexual.

If you aren't into that.

Skim.

Ok.

"Oh my god. It's already beautiful and we just got off the plane."Janet stepped off the plane, taking in the Jamaica air.

"This is about to be so much fun."Damita stepped off behind her, looking around.

They both connected hands with their husbands and walked through the airports to get their bags.

There was a driver waiting on them at the pickup section of the airport. They walked out and he helped them load their bags into the car.

"Ok, so I have a whole itinerary for the whole two weeks that we'll be here. I planned some little things today just in case we were tired when getting off the plane. Besides, two weeks right?"Janet smiled grabbing a piece of paper from her purse. "Do you guys need a nap?"

"Can we get a short one, please? I couldn't get comfortable on the plane."Pac answered before anybody else could.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep the way I wanted to."Damita agreed with him.

"Maybe because you were comfortable doing other things."Janet raised an eyebrow, folding her paper in half.

Damita shyly bit down on her lip and looked away. "I have no idea what you're referring too, but daddy don't you think we need to take a nap?"

"I do. A nap then we can shower and be all refreshed."Amaru agreed with his wife.

"Ok. That's perfect. We can meet up at 5:00. That gives us time to do everything we need to do. Right, baby?"Janet smiled at Pac, and he smiled back.

This was about to be one freaky ass trip.

"That's definitely enough time," Damita smirked.

The car came to a stop and the driver pulled up to the front door of the hotel. Bellhops came forth to get their bags for them.

"Alright So, we have a suite. I've already picked our rooms."Damita spoke as she and Janet walked up to the front desk.

Pac and Amaru just waited by the elevator, talking. They let Janet and Damita handle the hard parts this time.

"Have you seen them already?"Janet asked her.

"I've seen a couple of pictures, only of certain parts though."Damita walked up to the front desk to check in.  "Hi. My name is Damita Shakur. I wanted to check in."

"Ah Yes. The Great House Ocean suite, is that correct?"The young woman spoke in a thick Jamaican accent.

"Yes, ma'am."Damita smiled at her.

"Ok. I see the room has already been paid for. Would you mind presenting me with your ID or Passport and the card on file?"

"Of course."Damita smiled, going into her small bag to grab the things she asked for.

She picked up the card to make sure that it matched what she saw on the screen. She then checked for Damita's name on her passport.

"Ok. I've got you all checked in. Here are your pass keys and complimentary breakfast passes. My name is Jordan, if you need anything else let me know. Enjoy your stay ladies."Jordan shot them a smile.