14

Negril, Jamaica
5:45 p.m.
Caution: There will b sex.

"Is this it?"Amaru looked around as they approached what looked like a massive beach party.

"This is it."Janet smiled. "Rich's Cafe. I've heard a lot about this place."

They grabbed hands with their men and walked through the club. The dancehall was bumping soon as they walked through the door.

"Let's dance, baby."Janet grabbed Pac by the wrist and started wine her waist on him. He held onto her as her body moved on him like water.

"Y'all have fun wit that. I'm hungry."Damita grabbed a menu and sat down. "What we eating daddy?"

"You wanna share something or you want something to yourself?"Amaru snaked his arm around her so that they could look at the menu together.

"Everything looks so good."Damita sighed. "I know what we drinking though."Damita as she eyed to drinks called liquid viagra. There was one for men and one for women. They contained different ingredients.

"You so nasty."Amaru chuckled and grabbed her from behind. "I wanna see where we end up tonight."He started to kiss on her neck.

"Or how we'll end up."Damita turned around and kiss his lips. "Ok, really though. I'm hungry so what are we eating?"

"I know what I'm eating."Amaru bit down on his lip and smacked her on the butt.

"Ooh Daddy. Cut it out."Damita giggled. "You gone start something."

"Aight baby, I'm done playing. I want the island jerk chicken with Rice and Peas."Amaru pointed at the menu. "I'll be back I gotta goto the bathroom."

Damita walked to the Cafè and ordered for herself and Amaru. "Can I get the lobster linguine with a sex with Rick? I also want the Jerk Chicken with rice and peas and Front End Lifter."She giggled as she ordered their drinks.

"Here with your husband?"The man behind the counter chuckled and raised an eyebrow. He put yelled their orders to the kitchen and started to make their drinks.

"Yeah."Damita blushed. "Have you tried it before?"

"Oh yes. Dem' work. It takes a minute to hit but once it works , it works."He winked at her and handed her the drink that was for her.

Damita took a sip and big smile spread across her face. "I like it."

Janet came up to the counter trying to catch her breath. "What's that?"She asked.

"Taste it. It's good."Damita handed her the cup. Janet grabbed a straw and tasted the drink before telling him. "I'll have whatever she has. That shit is good."

He handed Damita the second drink before starting to make Janet's. 

"Here baby."Damita handed him his drink as he walked up.

"Your food is ready in the other side."The man pointed.  Damita and Amaru walked to get their food.

"Maybe we should order something too."Janet picked up the menu and started to look through it. "Can I cheat since we're on vacation or stick to my diet?"

"Eat whatever you want baby. You're not touring right now."Amaru looked at the menu over her shoulder.

While they were trying to figure out what they wanted, Amaru and Damita were stuffing their faces. "Give me your plate, because I already know you want some."