7

Amaru walked into the bathroom behind her and locked the door. "You knew what I was trying to do, didn't you?" he smirked as he pressed himself against her as she washed her hands.

He placed his hands on her waist so she could feel him rising. Slowly he pulled her dress up exposing her whole bottom half and pulled her panties to the side.

"On the sink. Get up there."Amaru growled, unbuckling his pants with one hand and holding on to her with the other.

Damita climbed on top of the sink like he asked and arched her back. "Like this daddy?"She bit down on her lip as she looked at him over her shoulder.

"Hell Yeah. Stay just like that."Amaru held onto her dress and pushed into her.

"Fuck!"Damita put her palms on the mirror as she made her arch deeper for her husband.

Amaru moved his lower body in a circular motion and watched himself in the mirror as he pushed in and out of her. "Tell daddy how much you love this dick."

"I love it, daddy, I love it."Damita threw her flesh back on him causing their skin to clap.

"M-mmhm. I know you do."Amaru grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to stick his tongue down her throat.

He kept his grip on her hair and started to run his tongue up the side of her neck. He knew how that drove her crazy.

"You about to cum, ain't you."He slapped on her on this ass. "Cum on it," Amaru whispered in her ear.

He started to stroke slowly, because she always came harder when they moved slow.

"Damn Daddy, shit."Damita bit down her lip as her orgasm took over her body and her legs started to shake.

Amaru pulled out a little before sliding back in to cum inside of her. He felt like another child couldn't possibly hurt if she got pregnant.

After they both finished, they cleaned up their mess and tried to make themselves presentable for their friends.

Amaru walked out of the bathroom first while Damita tended to her hair and makeup.

"You couldn't wait until you got home?"Taniyah laughed as he retook his seat. "Where she at anyway?"

"When you have a wife as fine as mine, sometimes you can't wait."Amaru licked his lips as his wife took her place next to him. He put his arm around her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey! I'm not even mad. It's not like we haven't done it before, right babe? I'm not just out here singing anytime, anyplace. It's the truth."Janet chuckled and flipped her hair.

Damita grabbed her purse and stood up. "Welp, I think we should get going. We have a long day ahead of tomorrow and you all know I don't like to get up in the morning. See you all this weekend?"

"Definitely."Janet smiled as she and Damita kissed cheeks.

"Tee, have you decided if you're coming or not? I sent the details."Damita hugged her.

"Yeah, we'll be there."Taniyah winked at her.

Amaru and Damita joined hands as they walked out of the restaurant. "You're so beautiful, baby."Amaru leaned up against his car and pulled Damita into his arms.

Damita blushed and wrapped her arms around him before leaning in to peck his lips.

He gripped her ass and started to deepen their kiss.

"Uhh. Aren't you two supposed to be gone?"Janet shouted across the parking lot.

"Y'all out here being grown!"Taniyah chuckled.