Competing with Boys

Here's the sequel. Hope you like. Enjoy!

Boys: 0 Girls: 0

Kirsten's POV

"You're such a sore loser, Kaden," I said. My annoying twin brother rolled his eyes and refused to admit defeat. Yeah, we're twins. We both have black hair. His is short and spiky while mine is to my chin. We both also share the same electric blue eyes. Both traits were inherited from my dad.

"You're a cheater," Kaden accused. I scoffed.

"You just don't want to admit defeat," I said. He rolled his eyes again.

"I don't have any defeat to admit for. Just admit it, Kirsten. You cheated," Kaden said.

"What's going on here?" my mom asked as she walked out from the kitchen. Her brown hair was in a high ponytail and she looked tired.

"Kirsten cheated," Kaden said.

"I did not, Kay just doesn't want to admit he lost to a girl," I countered. My mom sighed.

"It's just a game of Yatzee. How old are you exactly?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. We both laughed.

"16," we said together. My mom nodded.

"You're acting like 5 year olds," my mom said.

"I'm 5!" squealed my little brother, Jonah. Actually, he was only my half brother.

"That you are, my baby," my mom said. My mom was still young. She was about 17 when she had us so she's still only 33.

"I'm not a baby anymore!" Jonah said, pouting. My mom laughed.

"No, but you'll always be my little baby," my mom said. He giggled when she tickled him. Jonah looked a lot like his dad, my step dad, Jace. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"Momma, Jesse won't share!" wailed my half sister Lorraine. She wobbled down the stairs in her Cinderella dress and heels.

"Lori, be careful," my mom said. Lorraine was 4. Jesse, my other half sister was 11.

"Momma, Jesse won't let me borrow her red pen!" Lori sniffed. My mom sighed and walked up the stairs, heading towards Jesse's room while Lori followed behind.

"Alright, admit it, Kay," I said, my hands on my hips. Kaden shook his head and stood up.

"Whatever, I'm going to invite the guys over," Kaden said.

"Loser!" I shouted after him.

"That's not nice," Jonah chatised. I laughed.

"Are you hungry for some lunch, buddy?" I asked. He nodded eagerly and hopped into the kitchen. I heated up some leftover chicken fingers shaped like dinosaurs and placed it in front of Jonah.

"Ketchup!" he said. I smiled and handed him the bottle of ketchup. He squirted it all over and began acting as if the chicken fingers were alive before chomping off their heads. I looked at him in amusement. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I ran to answer it. There were my brother's friends. Chandler, Ezra, Johnny, and Mason.

"Welcome to Hell!" I said in a dead tone. They laughed and walked in.

"The devil is in his room," I said. They all nodded and headed up to Kaden's room. I got along okay with Kaden's friends. We weren't bets friends or anything, but we didn't hate each other. Actually, they liked me. I mean, who wouldn't!

Anyway, moving on. Ezra is by far Kaden's best friend. They've known each other for a long time. He's all dark and mysterious. dark black hair probably dyed, hazel eyes, pale skin. He's pretty cool once you get passed the intimadating piercings he has. He has that emo look, but he's not.