Competing with Boys (2)

Here's the next part! Enjoy!

The Ice Cream Freeze

Kirsten's POV

We were all sitting in the kitchen thinking up rules for the Sex Battle of the Century or SBC for short. Here are some:

1. No cheating (if found cheating, you will be disqualified and forced to have 'CHEATER' written on your forehead in permanent marker for a week)

2. No seducing to win (mostly applies to girls- boy's 'little' buddies control their brains sometimes so no seducing them!)

3. No help from a person out of the circle

4. No betraying your team (if you are found doing so you will have to dress as the opposite sex for a week)

5. No letting someone win just because (you have to give your all in the games)

That's what we had so far. It was quite interesting. Now, Kaden was writing each and everyone's name on a slip of paper and putting it in a 'boy's' or 'girl's' box. We were choosing our opponents. The person we were going to be against when it's individual. Chandler and Lexie were forced to be together. I guess it's a test to see if either of them will cheat for each other.

"Alright, I'll pick first," Kaden said. He reached into the girl's box and pulled out a name. He unfolded the paper and his eyes widened. "Malika." Malika was obviously excited about this. But I wasn't. What if she lets him win?

"I'll go next," Jordan said. She picked a name and winced. "Are you serious? I get emo boy?" She looked directly at Ezra. We all laughed except him and Jordan.

"Hey! I'm not emo," he said.

"Would've fooled me," she muttered.

"My turn!" Johnny said. He picked a name. "Who the heck is Cindy?" Cindy's face reddened.

"She's right here," I said, pointing at her. Johnny smirked at her.

"I guess my turn," I said. I picked the only name in the box left. Mason. I gave him a small smile.

"Now everyone has their partners, the games will start tomorrow at any time," Kaden announced. We all nodded and agreed.

"Kids, your dad's here," my mom called. We walked into the kitchen and there was my dad. And his wife Rose and daughter Maddy.

"Hey dad," I said. He smiled.

"You're so grown up now," he said. Kaden rolled his eyes.

"You saw us 2 days ago," he pointed out. My dad laughed.

"2 days too long," he said.

"What'd you get?" I asked. He tore open the paper bag and revealed little cartons of ice cream. I hugged him.

"Thanks," I said. I got a carton and so did everyone else. We went to the back to eat.

"I love chocolate ice cream," Malika said.

"Eh, I prefer vanilla," Kaden said.

"Have you even tried chocolate ice cream?" I asked. I liked the chocolatey goodness of my spoon.

"Many times," he said. I smiled.

"One more time wouldn't hurt," I said. I spooned some ice cream and flung it at him. It landed right on his left cheek. He wiped it away and glared.

"Why don't you try some of my ice cream?" he asked. He flung vanilla ice cream at me and it landed right on my shirt.

"Thanks," I said sarcastically, and flung another spoonful at him. Soon, everyone was flinging ice cream at each other.

"What is going on here?" We all froze and looked to the door to see an angry mom. My mom.

"Ice cream fight?" I said slowly. She shook her head.

"Clean up," she said and entered the house again.

"We win," Kaden claimed.

"No, we did," I said.

"It's obvious who did, we did," Johnny said.

"No you didn't. We won!" Malika shouted.

"Won what?" We looked to the door again. Only this time, we saw a perfectly clean, unscathed Cindy. I smirked.

"Guess we won," I said, smiling.

"No fair!" Kaden said.

"Too bad," I said. "Girls: 1, Boys: 0." The boys groaned while us girls whooped in victory. Looks like the games have already started and girls are in the

lead!

*Here it is...

Vote.Comment.Fan.*