Competing with Boys (4)

Thank you for the votes! (I actually got 7!!!) Anyway here is the next upload, I couldn't think of any pranks so bare with me until I get some ideas... Enjoy!

The Tables have Turned

Kaden's POV

"We have to get back at them," Johnny whisper-yelled. We all agreed. We had to whisper because it was a little passed midnight and we didn't want the girls, who were sleeping over, to here us.

"We seem like losers right now," Ezra said. I nodded.

"Since they humiliated us, we should do the same to them," I suggested. They agreed.

"Let's find embarrassing pictures of them," Mason said. I smiled at him. He may seem quiet, but he's pretty devious.

"Good idea, but what kind of pictures?" I asked.

"Naked pictures!" Johnny said. I smacked him on the side of the head.

"My sister is a part of this!" I said. He shrugged.

"I was kidding," he said. I gave him a you-better-be look.

"Seriously, what kind of pictures?" I asked. We pondered on the thought for awhile.

"Why don't we just edit some of their pictures and make them totally ugly," Johnny suggested.

"We don't have to edit photos to make them ugly, they already are," Ezra said. I laughed.

"Nah man, they are pretty hot chicks," Johnny said.

"Lay off dude, my sister is there," I said. He shrugged.

"Just saying," he said. I rolled my eyes.

So we decided to edit some of their pictures and also found some that were already pretty embarrassing.

"Hey, next time, we should do a panty raid or something," Johnny said.

"Yeah, I'd rather not look at the stuff my sister wears under her clothes," I said, looking disgusted. He laughed. When we finished our editing, it was 3 in the morning.

"Time to hit the hay," Mason announced. We all fell asleep with devious smiles on our faces. It was time for the guys to shine!

*In the morning*

We were woken to the sound of girly laughing. We all groaned from the lack of sleep, but it will all be worth it later.

"You know what I just realized?" Johnny asked as he got up and stretched.

"What?" I asked him.

"We haven't really bet anything. I mean, what will the winner get once they win?" he asked. He had a point. We never discussed what we would get.

"Well, we'll talk to the girls later," I said. We all got ready, which took us about 20 minutes each. What, guys take a long time too. We like to look good!

We went downstairs and the girls were already there eating their breakfast. I put on a business like face and approached them.

"My people needs to talk to your people," I said in all seriousness. She raised her eyebrow and looked at me strangely. The others laughed.

"My people are listening," Kirsten said, amused. I smiled.

"We haven't decided what the winner will get or how long this lasts," I said. She nodded, looking thoughtful. I guess the winner will get to choose the prize, as long as it's reasonable," Kirsten said. I nodded.

"How long will it last?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I guess we'll have to see," she said. I nodded.

"Alright, time for school," I said with a smile. She didn't look like she suspected anything. On the way to school, we split up boys to girls.

"Who's going to be the lucky bastard that's passing out the pictures?" I asked. We had tons of pictures copied onto many yellow sheets.

"I will!" Johnny said excitedly. He was probably the most popular of all of us so it'd make sense. I handed him the stack of papers.

"Good luck," I said. He smiled.

By 3rd period, practically the whole school had flyers with the girls' pictures on them. I was even holding one. It was a picture of Malika and Kirsten. Both had bad acne all over their faces and their mouth had braces in them. This was totally not edited. Swear. It was a real picture I found of the two of them in 8th grade. A lot has changed.

Suddenly, I heard someone scream and I look up. The guys beside me have amused looks on their faces. If looks could kill, we would be long dead by now. The girls had murderous looks on their faces. I smirked. They were each holding a photo.

"What is this?" Kirsten demanded. I shrugged. She shoved the picture she was holding into my hand. I smiled. The photo was definitely not edited and one of my favorites. Kirsten, in 6th grade, had a sickly obsession with hair. My parents thought she was going to be a hairstylist when she grew up. It didn't last. The obsession ended when Kirsten decided to move on from cutting her doll's hair to her own. It was hilarious. She practically cut off all her hair and had to wear a hat until it grew back. People thought she had cancer because her head was missing patches of hair. That's how she got the short hairstyle. It grew out and she decided it looked better short anyways.

"A picture of you with barely any hair," I said.

"Don't be a smart ass. Why does everyone have pictures of us?" she asked. I scoffed.

"Did you really have to ask? The boys win a point now," I said, smiling. She groaned in frustration.

"Whatever, but you're going to be sorry," she said.

"Oh, I am. I'm just sorry that people had to miss out on these pictures for so long," I said. She glared at me and walked away while people laughed at them. The guys all gave each other high fives.

"Oh yeah!" Johnny said. I smiled. The games have just started.

*Yay the boys scored... lol

Vote.Comment.Fan.*