Competing with Boys (epilogue)

Personally, i think this is the worst epilogue I've ever written, but i couldn't think of anything else so i just had to end it somehow... and yes, this is the last part of this story, but there WILL be a sequel... i've actually already finished the first chap, but i wont upload it just yet..

again ever or erica? help me pick a name

enjoy! and thanks for all the votes and comments- its slowly making me go up on the list :)

Competing with Boys Epilogue

Boys=Girls

Kirsten’s POV

-8 years later-

“Mommy, Allie is being bad!” my little son, Elliot tattled.

So yes, it’s been 8 years and I have a son who’s 5, a daughter who’s almost 3. Not to mention, I’m also 7 months pregnant with another baby. So Mason and I have been a lot busy in the past 8 years.

“Ellie meanie!” my little girl, Alice, shrieked. I smiled at the two. For someone who first meets them, they seem to be complete opposites, always competing. But in truth, they love each other. Just like how I love Mason very much. We’ve been married an amazing 6 years and I’m blessed to call him mine.

Kaden and Malika are also together. They’ve been engaged for the past 2 months, but sad news. Malika found out she couldn’t have children. It crushed her after her and Alice bonded. But she’s thinking about adopting.

Lexie and Chandler got back together, of course. But currently, they are not together. Ever since the competition, they keep arguing.

Johnny is a complete mess, well in my eyes. To him, he’s happy with his playboy lifestyle. I did feel bad for Cindy, to have to be paired with him, but she’s completely happy right now with a guy she met at a coffee shop.

As for Jordan and Ezra, they have a kid together in result of a one night stand. They both regret what happened but are completely in love with their little boy. Jordan is dating this assistant soccer coach guy she met at her son’s game. Ezra is married and just recently had a baby girl.

Looks like all of us had moved on from the competition that had changed us, either in a bad way or good.

I think the competition has affected me in a good way. I’m so glad I was paired with Mason. He’s everything to me and I don’t know how I’d be without him.