Competing with Boys (7)

Sorry, i know this chapter sucks and is short but seriously, i can't think of any ideas and with the tons of homework i receive daily, i don't have much time to be creative so bare with me and i promise i'll try to make it longer and more interesting... this chap is just kind of a get to know kind of chapter... thanks for all the new fans, im so excited that i reached 100 and beyond! Enjoy!

Making nice with the enemy

Kirsten's POV

"Mommy!" I yelled from my room. The doorbell was ringing and no one was bothering to get it. I sighed and ran downstairs and was surprised to see Mason at the door.

"Oh hey, are you looking for my brother? Kaden is gone," I said. He nodded.

"I know," he said. His voice was nicely and just the right amount of deepness.

"Then what are you here for?" I asked.

"Just to talk to you," he said. I narrowed my eyes.

"You better not try anything funny. It's the weekend and I just want to relax without having to freak out," I said. He chuckled and noddded.

"No funny business intended," he said. I nodded and led him up to my room.

"Isn't it so weird how you're Kaden's friend, but this may be the first time I'm talking to you?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yeah, same here," he said, taking a seat on my bed. I really got a good look at him. Mason was pretty hot. Probably the hottest out of all his friends. Chandler is okay too, but he's already dating one of my friends.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked.

"I like blue or maybe a dark purple," I said.

"Cool, I like black," he said. I wasn't surprised. Somehow, the color black fit him.

"Favorite singer?" he asked.

"I don't know, don't really have one," I said. He smiled.

"Same here," he said.

"Any dark secrets?" I asked. He laughed.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore," he said.

"Well, what about fears?" I asked.

"I used to be scared of the dark until I was 12," he admitted. That's kind of shocking.

"Really? Well, I used to be freaked of clowns until I was 14. I still don't like them," I said. He smiled.

"Clowns are creepy," he said.

"I know!" I exclaimed. He laughed and I joined in. We talked about everything and nothing and time passed by really quickly. It was nice to get to know Mason. We had a lot in common, surprisingly. I hope I get to know more about him later on.