Competing with Boys (11)

So I'm uploading again! This is kindaa 'im soooo sorry for not uploading' present :) but don't expect any more uploads cuz i can't promise anything... along with finals coming up, i have a few stupid ass projects and an important essay I have to write :p so be happy while i have time to write.. enjoy!

Competing with Boys 11

Go Girls!

Kirsten's POV

"Any ideas?" Jordan asked.

"Not really," Lexie said, who walked back over to us, away from Chandler. The boys laughed, obviously enjoying that we were struggling.

"What's enjoyed in hot weather?" I asked.

"Lemonade?" Lexie offered.

"But I'd love lemonade in the winter," Jordan said. I shrugged.

"What else?" I asked.

"I know!" Malika said. We all looked to her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's ice cream. He's at Jerry's," she said immediately. Yes! That was it. We all nodded and piled into the car, heading over to Jerry's. When we got there, we saw Kaden eating ice cream. He looked up and smiled.

"That was too easy," I said.

"Well, I wanted some ice cream," he said.

"Well, we win," I said.

"Who thought of it?" Kaden asked.

"Malika did," I said.

"Good job Mal," Kaden said. Malika blushed. She really did like my brother.

"So our turn?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'll hide," Malika said.

"Okay," Kaden said. We all drove home in Kaden's car and left a car for Malika to drive around.

Kaden's POV

"Dude, you went easy on them," Johnny complained. I smiled.

"I wanted ice cream," I said. They all laughed. Suddenly, all our phones beeped.

'Diamonds are a girl's best friend. However, diamonds can never protect us from the real world. But this can. Find me at a place where I feel the safest from the harsh world.'

"What the hell is this crap?" Ezra demanded.

"You'd think she'd go easy on us," Mason muttered. I smiled.

"Aw, come on! I like the challenge," I said.

"Yeah, where do you think she feels the safest at?" Johnny asked.

"A mall?" I suggested.

"Yeah," the guys agreed. We all drove to the mall and looked around in almost every store with no success. We've already almost an hour looking for her.

"I give up!" Johnny groaned. I sighed.

We went and looked all over town inside the boundaries, but I didn't get where she could be. Where does she feel is the safest?