Competing with Boys (17)

Hey :) Uploaded again, aren't I awesome? But this is all thanks to my cousin, who called me and demanded me to write the next part- or else, so it's all her.. that's why I'm dedicating this to her, and I hope her and all the fans and readers enjoy it!

on a different note... so this is part 17, which means part 20 is coming up... in the past, i end the story around 20. so since the ending is nearing, i was wondering what i should do? have a sequel and continue the series or have this be the end? tell me what u think and i'll decide according to what ppl say and how i feel about it...

Competing with Boys 17

Life isn’t a video game

Kaden’s POV

“You know, we should keep it nice and easy for the next competition,” Mason suggested. Everyone agreed with him.

“What should we do then?” I asked.

“Video games,” Johnny answered easily.

“He’s right,” Ezra said. “Not to be sexist or anything, but these girls probably have no clue about playing video games.”

He was probably right. I mean, I’ve never even seen Kirsten think about touching a video game.

“What game should we play?” I asked.

“Maybe we’ll let them pick,” Mason said. “That way, it’s a bit fair.”

I frowned. “Dude, it doesn’t need to be fair,” I said. He shrugged.

“Well, we should let choose anyways. Either way, they’re losing,” Ezra said. I sighed, but nodded.

We went and found the girls and quickly challenged them.

“Sure, what’s the challenge?” Kirsten asked.

“Some nice video games,” I said, smirking. I was sure she’d refuse and beg to do something else, but instead, she shrugged and nodded.

“Sure, get it ready,” she said calmly. I frowned but got Johnny to set it up.