17🍓

It was strange nonetheless.

Passing notes with somewhat of a stranger doesn't seem very appealing to most people, but it was a different case for Jeon Jungkook.

The first time he had noticed the note slip under his door, he was surprised and a little scared of what context held the mysterious paper.

But after reading the lines several times to make sure that this was a real thing that was happening to him, he became a giggling mess, immediately rushing through his apartment to find a piece of paper, a pen and a spark of creativity.

On the other hand, Taehyung was so happy he felt as though he was floating on clouds. A person that looked as if he were carefully crafted by angels was writing stupid letters back and forth with him? It seemed like a dream, but it was reality.

The first time Taehyung saw Jungkook he felt shocked, stunned and at a loss for words. He had never witnessed something more beautiful than the boy next door.

It was crazy how fast they seemed to get along, even if it were through stupid rhymes. It felt good to be included in something interesting. It's not everyday that someone slides a note through your door, writing cheesy rhymes just to grab your attention.

Jungkook felt a sudden wave of nervousness overcome him. It was a plain sight, yet so scary at the same time. The sight of Taehyung's white wooden door sent a chill down the fidgety boys body. He rose his balled fist up to Taehyung's door, the older on the other side wondering why he hadn't received a letter that day.

Jungkook finally mustered up the courage and knocked on the door. He felt his heart stop as soon as he heard big footsteps near the door. Jungkook started to internally panic. What if it wasn't the same guy he saw that time? Maybe he should just turn around and-

Oh.

The door opened.

And it revealed a shocked male standing on the other side, a huge box like smile spreading across his face once he realized who was standing in front of him. It was contagious to say the least.

The two boy's stood there in complete awe at the other's presence. It was weird to finally be face to face with the person you'd been writing to for days and a proper sentence was the least of their worries. So Taehyung did something that seemed so completely dumb right after he said it.

"I saw you standing there, with those beautiful brown locks of hair."

Oh wow.

His deep voice sent a shiver down Jungkook's spine. His voice was soothing and it made him melt in his spot. Such low and raspy, yet smooth vocals had to be something only angels made. At least, that's what Jungkook thought.

"When you flashed that shy and tender smile, i swear, i felt my heart sped up a mile."

Jungkook's soft and sweet voice made Taehyung want to hug and protect the boy, his equally soft smile tempted Taehyung to attack his lips right then and there. But he knew that would be too much, so he held back no matter how much it hurt.

The two broke out into a giggling mess, still at a loss for words at the sudden greeting.

"So..." Taehyung was the first to speak something other than his rhymes. "Is the offer for me to show you my pride still available?" A smug smirk spread across his lips as the younger laughed and hit his arm playfully.

"I told you. You have to take me on a date first." Jungkook playfully said, playing with the hem of his shirt, still nervous but not as much as before.

"Well, good sir, why don't you come on in?" Taehyung posed as a butler, his left arm hovering over his chest as his right arm elegantly pointed towards his living room. The younger laughed at his silliness, but proceeded to bow and play along with this new scene they were acting in.

__________________
[Edited]