21🍓

The reason that Jungkook had never seen Taehyung in school before is quite simple. Taehyung always left home late and barely made it to his classes.

But today was different.

Taehyung had promised himself to wake up and get ready on time to leave with Jungkook to go to college together. The pep talk he gave himself in the mirror right before he fell asleep made him more assured that he would not fail this task.

But alas, here he is, running around his apartment in a panic as the younger just watched in amusement and confusion.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a mess!" Taehyung apologized, stuffing his headphones inside of his backpack as he quickly fumbled to get his keys out of his pocket to lock the door on their way out.

[>>]

It was strange to hear such astonishingly ridiculous stories exit Taehyung's mouth as he blabbered on and on about the time he tricked an old lady into thinking that her hair was on fire. Jungkook was a laughing mess as Taehyung finished his story, secretly thankful that the cafe was particularly empty.

"Wait wait!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed, catching Jungkook's attention once again. "What if, okay hear me out. What if," he took a dramatically long pause, building up the tension and curiosity of the younger. "you become my boyfriend right here right now."

The younger choked on his tea, nearly spitting it all over the table and Taehyung.

"Ooh! And then i propose the next day. I'm such a genius." Taehyung proudly patted his chest, a big box smile spreading across his face.

"I think I'm too young to settle down." The younger choked out, coughing the last of his tea as he straightened his back, red tinting his cheeks. 

"Anyway, there's a party going on this Friday-"

"I'll pass." Jungkook had denied Taehyung's invitation before he even proposed the idea to the younger.

"You sure? Maybe i'll finally see how expensive you are." The older winked, making Jungkook roll his eyes, but blush at the statement nonetheless.

"Yep, definitely, 1000%, sure about it." Maybe Jungkook did want to show Taehyung how expensive his tushy really was, but not at such a place.

"Just so you know, i consider us a thing." Taehyung bluntly said, finishing his drink in one gulp, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"When did we establish this?" Jungkook questioned, secretly agreeing with Taehyung on his statement.

"When we both cringily confessed to each other." Taehyung smiled, sending a cocky look towards Jungkook who shook his head and smiled at the older.

It was clear as day that the two had gotten more and more comfortable with each passing hour.

"Oh?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at his lips. Taehyung had gotten Jungkook to reveal his secret cocky side without even trying and realizing it. "If it's so cringy then maybe we should stop-"

"No, no, no! It's good! It's the best idea in the universe! Not even Einstein could have thought of it so it makes it extra special!" Taehyung spat out, not even processing what he was saying, just desperately spitting out nonsense. Jungkook was laughing his ass off at the older's reaction at such a simple threat.

"You are asomething else." Jungkook admitted, calming himself down as best as he could, a couple of giggles erupting from his mouth. Taehyung felt proud at that, it was like Jungkook admitted that no one could match his level of weirdness, which Taehyung really cherished.

Jungkook glanced out of the window to his left, the few rays of sunlight that were still visible from the setting sun graciously hit Jungkook's face, making his features blindingly striking to anyone watching at the moment.

And the lucky one to witness such beauty was Taehyung, who quickly whipped out his phone to capture such a glorious sight. Right as he was about to take the shot, Jungkook glanced over at the phone, making the picture ten times better.

_____________
[Edited]