30🍓

Silence.

The room flooded with silence. It was so quiet and intense that you would think someone would go deaf if a needle hit the floor.

Jungkook was in a state of shock, the overwhelming feeling of Taehyung's lips on his and the countless questions that flooded over his body made him unsure of what to think or do. He felt his senses hit him in the back of his head the moment Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's small waist.

Jungkook finally kissed back.

It was crazy how quickly things got so heated in a span of seconds.

Taehyung had Jungkook pinned against a wall, sucking on his neck and groping Jungkook's ass with no mercy. Jungkook moaned into Taehyung's ear, sending an electric shock down the boy's spine.

Taehyung nibbled, kissed and sucked all over Jungkook's neck, his hands already making their way up Jungkook's shirt. The feeling of lust, want and need flooding in the room.

But, the questions in Jungkooks mind made him stop the sudden feeling from growing too large.

"Tae....stop, please." He let out a soft moan at the end of his sentence as Taehyung rubbed his thigh against his croch.

Taehyung pulled away, his eyes filled with worry.

"I'm sorry, did i go too far?" He asked in a low voice, his hands gently cradling Jungkook's waist with care.

"It was unexpected, but i didn't mind it. I just have too many questions on my mind to fully immerse myself in the moment." Jungkook admitted, his eyes not daring to meet Taehyung's.

Taehyung sighed, smilling widely as he hugged Jungkook tightly. He led them to the couch, sitting Jungkook down on his lap as he stroked the boys hair.

"I'm in love with you."

Time seemed to vanish as the two boys sat in complete silence, one anticipating the others reaction, while said person didn't know what to think.

Those five words. Those five, sickeningly sweet, words. They were like magic.
It was like tasting ice cream for the first time. 
It felt as thrilling as riding a bike with only two wheels and no additional two added to the back one.
It was as memorable as a persons first kiss.
It felt like a bolt of electricity running through your body, but instead of ending it kept going in loops.

"I love you." Taehyung assured the boy on his lap, his cheeks hurting from smiling so wide, his stomach filling with butterflies. Jungkook softly giggled, kissing his boyfriend with every ounce of love he had in him.

It was a moment no rhyme could describe.

________________
[The end]

[Edited]