28🍓

Saturday had surprisingly come quickly. The weather was chilly, a crisp breeze fooling the rays of sunshine seeping through the clouds.

Taehyung had gotten ready, a regular grey oversized hoodie accompanied by black ripped skinny jeans. It wasn't something over the top, but it was presentable enough to be worn in public.

On the other hand, Jungkook had gotten dressed in a plain white T-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and a red checkered flannel was tied around his waist, showing off how tiny his structure was.

Taehyung nearly dropped dead once he saw Jungkook out of his usual attire which consisted of sweatpants and basic T's.

[>>]

The boys had gotten to their destination rather quickly, not being too late but also not being amongst the first either.

Sweat, loud music and grinding bodies invaded their vision as the doors had swung open, revealing a very bright and excited male on the other side.

"J-hooooopeeeee!" Taehyung had yelled, attempting to out-loud the music in the back ground. Hoseok laughed and hugged his friend, introducing himself to Jungkook as well.

It wasn't long until Taehyung had gotten tipsy and was pulling a sober Jungkook out on the dance floor. Taehyung had started dancing carelessly on Jungkook, his moves beginning to get quite erotic. Jungkook blushed at how close both of their bodies were, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying himself.

Jungkook couldn't help but find himself aroused by how well Taehyung moved his hips, his eyes trailing down Taehyung's whole body. He bit his lip, until his blader betrayed him. Maybe he shouldn't have drank all of that iced tea.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" Jungkook yelled in Taehyung's ear, the older merely laughing and winking at the younger as a sign of approval.

Jungkook moved pass countless sweaty bodies until he finally reached his place of relief. He opened the door, only to find two girls eating each other's faces off. He quickly closed the door out of pure shock and embarrassment.

Jungkook quickly made it to the upstairs, praying that he wouldn't encounter such actions in this bathroom. To his luck, he didn't.

After finishing his business, he surfed through the crowd, questioning himself if more people had come or if he was playing his own mind.

Either way, he wasn't looking to find anyone else but his date, his eyes scanning the top of each person's head to find a boy with recently bleached hair.

He hopefully scanned the whole room, his heart dropping as soon as he had spotted what looked like a blonde haired boy moving his lips in sync with another black haired boy.

With tears starting to well up in his eyes, Jungkook decided to take his leave, his will to enjoy himself there completely destroyed.

He felt as though his heart was shattered, his trust betrayed and his feelings played with.

Seeing your crush make out with someone else while he was grinding on you just minutes before? It didn't seem right.

_____________
[Edited]