23🍓

"Sorry but, who are you..?" Taehyung questioned, a polite smile on his face. Jimin extended his arm out, indicating for a handshake.

"Jimin, Jungkook's classmate and friend." Taehyung shook the boys hand, wearing his usual box smile.

"Did Jungkook tell you he's mine or is he still too shy?" Taehyung asked, laughing as Jimin turned around to face Jungkook with a shocked expression.

"You didn't tell me it was this serious!" Jimin lightly punched his friends shoulder as Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red, Taehyung watching with amusement.

"It's not! He didn't even formally asked me to be his!" Jungkook slapped his hand over his mouth as the last words escaped his mouth. He turned around, scared that he would explode if he met eyes with Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes as a cocky smirk made its way onto his face.

"You should have just said that it was that easy. And weren't you the one who said you were down to be in my bed?" Jimin looked at the crouched down boy with amusement, his mouth agape with the shock of the new found tea.

"We haven't even had our first kiss!" Jungkook fought for his pride, Taehyung laughing at the statement.

"Wow Jungkook, you really are secretly a hoe." Jimin admitted, Taehyung laughing even harder at that.

"Like you're one to talk!" Jungkook fired back, finally standing up from his crouching position, only to show a red tomato of a face.

"You have earned a great deal of my respect, shorty." Taehyung laughed as he patted Jimin's shoulder, Jungkook watching him with a sharp glare.

"I'm not short!" Jimin argued, pouting and crossing his arms in the process, Jungkook mockingly laughing at him.

"Oh, by the way." Taehyung interrupted the up coming beef between the two friends. "A friend of mine is coming back in town this Sunday. He's been abroad to Japan and asked me to meet up with him."

"And you're telling us because..?" Jungkook questioned, raising an eyebrow at Tae.

"Because he's boring and i want you to come with me. Also, Jimin and him would make a good couple." Taehyung rushed the last sentence, a cheeky grin on his face. Jimin blushed at the male, his defensive side taking over.

"I don't need a boyfriend! How would you know my preferences, anyway?!" He crossed his arms, Jungkook chuckling as he ran his hand through the boy's hair.

"I can smell the gay radiating off of you from a mile away." Taehyung winked at the boy, taking Jungkook's hand and pulling him to his side, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist.

[>>]

"Stop throwing popcorn at me!" Jungkook yelled even though he had a smile on his face.

"Then don't tease me like that! You know I'm a hormonal piece of shit!" Taehyung laughed, dumping the rest of his popcorn on Jungkook's head, attacking him with tickles afterwards.

Jungkook had gotten bored of the movie they had chosen to watch and decided to play with Taehyung. Jungkook sat on his lap and started to nibble on Tae's ear, the older groaning at the feeling. But then Jungkook stopped and got up, walking to the bathroom like nothing happened.

Hence the current situation.

"You got my hair greasy!" Jungkook pouted at Taehyung, the older smiling at the youngers cute actions.

He ruffled Jungkooks hair and leaned across the couch, right in front of Jungkook's face. The younger started to blush as he realized how close he was with Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly pulled back, a satisfied smirk on his face as Jungkook huffed.

"It's fun to tease you. It's cute how red you get." Taehyung laughed, taking ahold of Jungkook's hand, kissing it softly.

_____________
[Edited]