29🍓

Taehyung hadn't received a letter that day and it was stressing him out. Yesterday he searched for Jungkook after Hoseok had slapped the drunk out of him, only to be disappointed by the text he had received saying that Jungkook had already left.

He didn't know why, but he felt as though Jungkook was mad at him about something. He slipped another apology letter under the door, taking his leave to go to his cousins house.

[>>]

"Hey midget." Taehyung was quick to insult his relative, a satisfied smirk on his face. Jimin lightly giggling at the way he greeted Yoongi.

"Oh look. It's the person that the world doesn't need." Yoongi glared at the boy who only stuck his tongue out. Yoongi rolled his eyes, his breath stopping when he saw the shorter boy next to Taehyung.

"Tae, i sure hope to god that's not your boyfriend." Yoongi couldn't stop staring at the blushing boy. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"My current boyfriend is mad at me. Jimin's single." Taehyung poked Jimin playfully, a smirk on his face.

"Not for long." Yoongi muttered to himself. "Hi I'm Yoongi and i have a lot to offer, it's nice to meet you." Yoongi flashed his gummy smile at the boy, extending his arm out.

"Hi, I'm Jimin." The boy gladly took Yoongi's hand.

[>>]

"It's not dumb! You're dumb!" Taehyung yelled, a bit tipsy from the foreign alcohol Yoongi had brought back with him.

"How is a house made of jello a good idea? Isn't jello like transparent? People will see you when you go and take a shit." Yoongi stated, his arm around the drunk Jimin who was playing with Yoongi's hair while giggling like a little child.

"Fuck you! Jungkook would probably like it!" Taehyung crossed his arms, letting out a loud burp before laughing at himself, Yoongi's face holding a look of disgust.

"Kookie?" Jimin perked his head up from Yoongi's shoulder, his mind completely forgetting to keep his friend's secret. "He called me yesterday, he was sad. He couldn't stop crying." Jimin pouted at the memory.

Taehyung's heart felt torn, his whole body sobering up at the sudden statement. His eyes held a look of panic and worry.

"Why was he crying?" Taehyung asked, even if he felt as though it wouldn't profit him with any good outcome.

"He said that you hurt him or something."

[>>]

Taehyung rushed down the cold pavement, his lungs desperately in need of oxygen as his legs nearly gave up on him. It had started to rain, the night sky not providing enough light for Taehyung to actually see in front of him.

Nonetheless, Taehyung ran as fast as he could back to his apartment complex.

As he ran into the building he ran up the stairs with the speed of light, his eyes and face full of determination and worry.

Even if he was breathless as he came to a halt in front of Jungkook's door, he knocked loudly. Every second that had passed felt like an eternity, Taehyung feeling more and more anxious with every little footstep he heard behind the wooden door. 

The door lightly cracked open, two puffy red eyes widening at the sudden notice of his visitor. He was quick to try and close the door, Taehyung quickly pushing his foot in the door blocking Jungkook's chance of closing it. Taehyung grabbed the door and swung it open, his eyes hooded as his pants became even.

Jungkook's head hung low, he didn't want Taehyung to see the pathetic state he was in.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung softly said, his heart filling with pins and needles when he heard no reply. He didn't know what to say, he had never experienced something so intense.

So he did what he knew he should do.

He kissed Jungkook.

______________
[Edited]