Chapter 9.

Jinhee's POV 

I clung onto Yoongi's arm as we walked into the meeting. It was a fairly large room with floor to ceiling windows and a big horseshoe table in the middle with comfy spinny chairs stationed by. There were two chairs at the head of the table. Three people were already sitting around the table, chatting and drinking what smelt like a mix of champagne and soju. Yoongi placed his hand on my arm. 

 "Relax. They won't hurt you." 

 "I know, I'm just a little nervous that's all." 

Yoongi nodded and cleared his throat to make our presence know. 

 "Oh hey, Yoongi's here." 

A familiar voice said. I searched the room and found out who spoke. It was Jimin. I gasped and slapped a hand over my mouth which made everyone turn and look at me. 

 "Is everything okay Bora?" 

A deep voice asked with an annoyed tone. It was Taehyung. 

 "I-I'm fine. Th-thanks. J-just a b-bit tired." 

I said and pretended to yawn. 

 "Okay then . . ." 

Taehyung gave me a weird look but turned to Yoongi. 

 "Anyways, you needed to discuss something with me?" 

 "Ah yes. About that." 

Yoongi led us over to the table and sat down, gesturing for me to sit beside him. 

 "As you can see, we have a new face here." 

He gestured to the third person in the room. It was a pretty girl with long wavy black hair. She had big brown eyes and a pair of plump pink lips. She almost looked exactly like Jimin. 

 "This is my sister, Jinsoo. She is a new member of our executive council." 

Jimin said. 

 "Hello, I am looking forwards to working with you guys." 

She said in her angelic voice. I was a bit jealous of her because she was so pretty. Now that I think about it, Jimin did mention she had a sister. Taehyung narrowed his eyes. 

 "I'm not questioning your judgement, but are you sure she is fit for this? She doesn't look very intelligent or strong. Are you sure you're not only doing this because she's Jimin's sister?" 

Yoongi smirked.  

"Well, if you think she's weak then why not you let her justify herself." 

Yoongi turned to Jinsoo. 

 "Do you have anything to say?"

 "Yes, in fact I do. Meet me in the training at five tonight. In the meantime, I would like to talk to the young lady sitting by your side." 

We made eye contact and she gave me a sweet smile. 

 "Of course. You two go and do as you please. We will be in here." 

With that, Jinsoo stood up and I followed her outside, looking over my shoulder to see Yoongi give me a reassuring smile. 

~*~

 "What about this one?" 

Jinsoo held out a flowy crop top. I discovered that we both had something in common. We loved shopping. 

 "Oh! It's so cute!" 

I took the blue t-shirt from her grasp and looked at it.  

"Wow and the material is so nice. I think I'll go try it on." 

"Okay, I'll keep looking around." 

I nodded and went to find myself a change room. I tried it on. Perfect. I walked out of the change room and saw Jinsoo on the phone. 

 "Yeah . . . Okay. . . Bye." 

Then she hung up.  

"Who was that?' 

 "Oh, Jimin called and said that he will be picking us up in ten minutes. Are you gonna get that?" 

She asked while pointing at the shirt. 

 "Yeah."

We walked up to the register, paid for the shirt then walked out of the store to wait by the main entrance. 

 "You know, you're actually not as bad as I thought you would be." 

I raised my eyebrow.

 "What do you mean?"

 "Well, Jimin has told me a lot of stories about you and you sounded like a really mean and sassy person but, you're not anything like the Bora I heard about. It's like they described the wrong person."

She said with a laugh. 

 "Well, you could say I've become a new person." 

 "That's Jimin's car. Let's go." 

I saw Jimin pull up and wave at us.  

 "Oppa! Look what I bought for you!" 

She held up a box of chicken.  

 "Ah thank you Jinsoo-ah."

He looked over at me but said nothing. I decided I would have to speak first. 

"Hello." 

I said cheerfully but only received a glare. 

 "Hi. Get in." 

He said harshly. I looked at him for one last time and hopped in the car. I sighed and looked out the window. Looks like Bora is only popular in high school but is hated worldwide. I really wish I could talk to Jimin again. After a while, we arrived back at the lavish place. 

 "State your name and your business here." 

The guard said. 

 "We already checked in."

Jimin said while shoving a card in his face. 

 "Let's go." 

I gingerly stepped past him into the lobby as Jimin continued to stare the guard down. While I was passing him, he leaned in close to the guard. 

 "Look at my sister one more time and I'll gauge out your eyeballs." 

Then he brushed past him and slammed the door behind him. 

~*~

 "So what did you guys do?" 

Yoongi asked. Currently, I was sitting in Yoongi's car on the way back to his house. 

 "We just went out, got a bite to eat and bought a bunch of stuff."

I replied. 

 "Oh? What did you get?" 

 "Stuff." 

I replied shortly. My mind was too jumbled to have space for conversation. He glanced over at me but focused back on the road. 

 "Is everything okay? Did you and Jinsoo not get along?" 

I sighed. 

 "Yoongi, why is Jimin like that to me?" 

Yoongi sighed and pulled into the driveway.  

"Bora has done many . . . unspeakable things that Jimin didn't take lightly."

 "What did she do? She looked like a normal brat to me." 

Yoongi chuckled. 

 "That's a story for another time."

What if there is no other time? 

A/n ;

Sorry for not updating this Saturday! I was super busy and was kinda lazy :p I promise I had already finished this before. I'll try and get another chapter up this Saturday! 

~Amy