Chapter 11.

Jinhee's POV 

 "Are you sure you wanna do this?" 

Tae asked as held my hand and stared into my eyes. I smiled at him. 

 "I'll be fine Tae, trust me. I can take care of myself." 

He sighed. 

 "That's what you say every time and you always end up getting hurt."

 "Don't worry, I'll be fine today. Just trust me on this, okay?" 

Tae looked at me for a moment longer then kissed my forehead. 

 "Okay. Please stay safe." 

He kissed me again but this time on the lips.

 "I love you Lisa. Never forget that." 

My heart melted. Sorry Yoongi, this man is literally snatching my heart out of my hands. 

 "I won't, and don't you ever forget I love you too." 

We shared a long passionate kiss before I waved goodbye to him and ran to my class.

*** 

 "Can someone tell me the answer to question 3?" 

Mrs. Lee asked while scanning the class. Her eyes landed on Bora who was texting on her phone. 

 "Miss Kang, how about you come up here and explain question 3?" 

 "What?" 

 Mrs. Lee strode up to her.

 "It would do you good to pay attention during class Miss Kang. I will be taking this." 

With that, she took the phone from her hands and placed it on her desk.

 "Lisa, can you answer this please?" 

I nodded and walked up to the front of the classroom and answered the question without a flaw. 

 "Thank you Lisa. It's good to know that someone pays attention in my class." 

I smiled at her and sat back down in my desk, ignoring the murderous glare that Bora was sending my way. Finally, the bell rung signaling class dismissal. I checked my schedule. A free period. Great. What am I supposed to do now? Lisa doesn't have any friends because everyone's afraid that if they befriend her, Bora will turn their lives into hell too. As I was walking down the hall, I heard a familiar voice yell at me, a voice that I had been using for the past few days. 

 "Yah! Bitch!" 

I ignored her and continued to walk down the hall until a hand on my shoulder stopped me. 

 "When I talk to you, you listen bitch!" 

A slap came on my face which sent me to the ground. 

 "What the fuck was that for?!" 

I yelled at her while getting back on my feet. 

 "Did you just talk back to me?! You unworthy little piece of shit."

She approached me and attempted to slap me but I got to her first. I left a nice hand print on her face that should last a few days. She stumbled backwards, clutching her face with a shocked and enraged expression on her face. 

 "You little-"

 "Do I need to slap you again?" 

  "You!"