Chapter 10.

Jinhee's POV 

The next morning, I was awoken with a soft knock on the door. 

 "Come in." 

I said drowsily while pulling the covers over my head to block out the sunlight. 

 "Good morning sweetie." 

A soft deep voice said. I frowned. That's not Yoongi. I turned around. 

 "Taehyung?! What are you doing here?"

I asked while sitting up straight. As I looked around the room, it hit me. I was not Bora anymore. I quickly stood up and ran over to the mirror. I gasped. A pale girl with long brown hair and stunning blue eyes stared back at me. Scars and bruises painted her skin, I was Lisa. 

 "Lisa? Is everything okay?" 

Taehyung asked with concern. I regained my composure. 

 "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little confused."

He set down the tray of food he was holding. 

 "Did you have another bad dream again?" 

I sighed. 

 "More like a replay." 

After all, it was kind of like a replay of when I went into Bora's body. He pouted and brought me into his embrace. 

 "Don't worry, I'll make sure those girls won't hurt you again."

My heart melted as he pulled my closer and started rubbing my back. He was so warm and caring.

 "Do you still want to go to school? We can skip today if you want." 

 "No I'm fine." 

 "Are you sure? It's no big-"

 "Tae, I'm fine, really."

He sighed. 

 "Okay, I just- Ugh. I just can't believe they've been harassing you for the whole year, again." 

He gently held my arm and inspected a big red slash mark that was on it. I realized it was done by a knife, a knife I could've stopped. He gingerly touched it and I winced. 

 "Sorry, do I need to clean it out again?"

 "No, I'm okay."

 "Are you-"

I chuckled a bit and hugged him. 

 "I'm fine Tae, trust me." 

Why am I like this? Going soft for a man I just met? What has gotten into you Jinhee? What about Yoongi huh? I pulled away and gave him a little peck on the lips. 

 "I'm hungry, can I eat now?" 

 He smiled and kissed my forehead. 

 "Of course my little princess. Anything for you." 

~*~

I was literally trying to get to my next class until someone pulled me inside of an empty classroom, slamming me onto the ground. I already knew who it was based on the snickers coming from their ugly mouths. 

 "Aww, look. She's scared." 

Bora's caked face loomed over me as I sat up, rubbing my back. 

 "Go away. I'm not dealing with your bullshit anymore." 

I snapped while getting up and brushing off my uniform. Suddenly, Bora extended her arm and yanked my hair. 

 "Yah!" 

I yelled at her and tried to get out of her grip, but Lisa's body was not very strong. 

 "Don't you "yah" me. How do you address me again?"

She said and yanked it harder. 

 "Fatass." 

I said and finally wriggled out of her grip. 

 "Excuse me? Did you just-" 

 "Shut up uglyass. Like I said, I'm not dealing with your crap again. All you guys are just a bunch of ugly bitches who have no brains but still get good grades by sleeping with the god damn teachers. You're just a group of disgusting whores." 

I spat. By now, Bora was fuming. 

 "You're going to regret every single word that just came out of your fucking mouth." 

She growled and advanced on me. Not backing down, I stepped towards her too. 

 "Oh yeah? The fuck you gonna do? Fight my knees?"

 "You!" 

She attempted to punch me but I just leaned to the side. Lisa may not be very strong, but she was very small and fast. I flipped over her back and kicked the back of her knees so she was in a kneeling position. One of her minions attempted to grab me from behind but I just kicked her which sent her spiraling to the floor. I grabbed Bora's hair and pulled her neck back so she was facing me. 

 "Don't ever fucking talk to me again bitch." 

I said, then let her go, but she didn't stop there. She stood up and delivered a weak punch to my gut. Oh no, she did not just do that. I turned around, slapped her, punched her in the stomach and slammed her onto the floor. 

 "Don't come near me or else I'll do more damage than just make you kiss the floor."

With that, I brushed off my hands and left her in a heap on the floor. 

~*~

 "Hey, where were you during science? I didn't see you all class." 

Taehyung said as we were walking to his car. 

 "Oh um, I wasn't feeling well so I went to the-"

Taehyung stopped then placed his hand on my forehead with a frown. 

 "Did you have a fever?"

 "No, just a stomach ache. I'm fine now." 

I said distractedly as I tried to find Yoongi in the crowd of students. I don't want to sound like a hoe or anything, but I think I might be falling for Taehyung already. He was just so sweet and kind. Different from the Taehyung I experienced in Bora's body. 

 "Okay well, if you need anything just tell me." 

He said and interlocked our hands with a smile. 

 "Does it still hurt?" 

He asked while nodding to the cut on my arm. 

 "Hm? Oh yeah, I think it's healing pretty quickly." 

I gave him a smile. 

 "Thanks Tae." 

 "For what?" 

 "For supporting me through all this time." 

After all, Lisa had been bullied for as long as I could remember. Although I felt loved right now, I could imagine all the tears she had shed before. Now that I realize it, I could've prevented the wound on my arm right now. Well, I guess I kind of deserved it anyways.  

A/n : 

Omg! Can't wait to order Love Yourself World Tour tickets tmrw!!! 

~Amy