Chapter 18.

Jinhee's POV 

Yoongi dropped the gun. 

 "Bora?" 

I nodded my head. 

 "No, that's not Bora . . ."

Jimin whispered. 

 "You know her?" 

Yoongi asked. Jimin didn't say anything and walked up to me. 

 "There's no way you're Jinhee . . ."

The room was dead silent as everyone stared at Jimin and I. 

 "I swear it's me." 

I said. 

 "There's no way. You're an imposter of some sort, YOU'RE A WITCH!" 

Jimin whipped around and banged his fist on the table. 

 "Hyung-"

 "SHUT UP! YOU EVEN SAID THAT YOUR OWN PARENTS DON'T REMEMBER OF HER EXISTENCE!" 

 "Everyone shut up." 

Yoongi growled. The room fell silent.

 "Now, who are you?" 

 "I am Jeon Jinhee, Jungkook's sister." 

 "But you're Seung Remi."

  "Yes, but I am only in her body. I don't know why this is happening to me, but I've been going into other's people's bodies temporarily." 

 "When did this start happening?" 

  "Since the day I woke up in your room." 

 Jungkook whipped his head in my direction. 

 "You slept with him?!" 

He yelled. 

 "No I didn't sleep with anyone! I just woke up-"

 "Okay both of you enough." 

Yoongi shut us up again.

 "What happened the day before you became Bora?" 

 "Well, the day before that, or the last day I was in my body, I got into a car crash with these 2." 

I nodded at Jimin and Jungkook. 

 "I woke up in the crash and saw Jungkook and Jimin unconscious and bleeding heavily. Jimin woke up and told me to go save him before blacking out again. The paramedics came and loaded me onto a stretcher and then after that, I passed out and woke up as Bora. After that, I left you then became Lisa. After that incident, I woke up as Remi." 

I explained. Suddenly, there was a loud bang as a door was flung open. 

 "Wait! Taehyung! Where are you going?!" 

Jimin shouted as he chased after Taehyung. 

 "What's going on?" 

I asked.

 "I don't know." 

Taehyung's POV 

It was her. I ran down the hall and collapsed on the floor panting. I was the leader of that biker gang. I was the one who made them get into that car accident that night. I started shaking. If I hadn't believed those lies that father fed me, then I wouldn't have done it. I hurt innocent people . . . I hurt Jimin too. I never knew he was in the car . . . All I was told to do was kill them. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. Why can't you do anything right? All you ever do is hurt people. You couldn't protect Lisa and now you hurt your friend's family because you were so naive to believe all those lies that he told you! You really are a son of a bitch.