Chapter 20.

Jinhee's POV 

By the time we got to the classroom, we could tell that it was already lunch time since the classroom was empty. Thank God they're gone or we for sure would've gotten into trouble. Before we headed into the cafeteria, I pulled Jungkook aside. 

 "Can I ask you something?" 

He nodded his head. 

 "Anything." 

 "Where is my body now? Did I die? Or did it just . . . disappear." 

Jungkook sighed and ruffled his hair. 

 "I honestly don't know. All I know is that after the crash, I woke up back in my own bedroom. I went to go and check on you but your room was completely changed. There was nothing inside except a few boxes. When I asked mom and dad where you were, they just laughed and said that I must've been dreaming. After that, I met up with Jimin and he said that his car is fine and that his parents don't remember you either."

I nodded. 

 "But, why is Jimin at school? Isn't he in his first year of University?" 

Jungkook pouted. 

 "This is all so confusing. I keep waking up and going to different schools lately. Jimin says that he's been going to different schools too." 

I frowned.

 "How do you know when you switch schools?" 

 "I don't know. Something just tells me in my head. It happens to Jimin hyung too." 

I nodded. 

 "Okay well I've had enough of this. I need food for the brain." 

We both stood up and headed to the cafeteria. As we were walking Jungkook leaned over and whispered, 

 "So are we going to tell Jimin hyung?" 

I shook my head.

 "I still don't know what's really going on and I don't really feel like explaining anything." 

He nodded. 

 "Alright." 

When we were about to enter the cafeteria, a hand suddenly grabbed my arm and yanked me into an empty classroom. 

 "So how'd you like that princess?"

Jimin said with a smirk. I glared at him and was about to rip my arm out of his grasp but Jungkook beat me to it. 

 "Don't touch her." 

A little taken aback, Jimin looked at him questionably. 

 "Don't tell me you've fallen for her Jeon? Did she give you that good of a suck-"

Jungkook stood in front of me protectively. 

  "No. This is wrong. I realized that what we've been doing was wrong. It's not okay to treat women like that, they're not toys." 

Jimin scoffed and stuffed his hand in his pockets. 

 "What's with the change of heart?" 

He peeked over Jungkook's shoulder at me.

 "What'd you say to him, hm?" 

Jimin asked as he advanced on me. I backed away but Jungkook stood his ground. 

 "Hyung, listen to me. What would Jinhee do if she found out that you were doing this?"

I saw his hand ball into fists and his jaw lock.