Chapter 23.

Jinhee's POV 

 "Jungkooooook!" 

I screamed while running down the hall, making everybody turn their heads and look at me weirdly. Yes, I used to be the girl who got bullied by Jimin but now, we're besties. The whole school's been talking about it.

 "Jungkook?"

I looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a hand covered my eyes and another covered my mouth. 

 "Boo."

Jungkook whispered into my ear. 

 "Yah!" 

I turned around and elbowed him in the ribs. 

 "A-ah! Micha! That hurts!" 

He groaned still clutching his side. 

 "Hmph. That's what you get for scaring me."

 "Wait, but doesn't Jungkook have a girlfriend?" 

 "So is he cheating on Remi?"

I heard a bunch of girls whispering behind me. 

 "Yah! Just because a guy and a girl hang out and are friends doesn't mean they're dating or like each other!" 

I yelled at them. 

 "Well that's our opinion. What are you gonna do about it huh?"

 "Hey it's your opinion I ain't gonna do nothing about it. I'm just stating my opinion as well. I'm just saying. Either way Jungkook and I are not dating or seeing each other. End of story." 

With that I dragged Jungkook down the hallway and to the main entrance where Jimin was waiting. 

 "We're heeeeeere." 

I sang when I saw Jimin. 

 "Good, let's go." 

He opened the door for me and I got in. Together, we drove down to the nearby Dairy Queen and went to order. 

 "Hello what can I get for you 3?" 

The cashier asked nicely. His gaze on me was making me uncomfortable. 

 "A vanilla blizzard for me please."

Jimin said. 

 "A chocolate blizzard for me."

 "Alright." 

He punched in the orders then turned to me, looking at me like I was his next snack. 

 "And what can I get for you my dear?" 

I internally cringed when he called me that.

 "Just a cheesecake blizzard."

I said coldly. 

 "Of course. You guys can have a seat. Can I get a name?" 

 "Jimin."

 "Okay. Your order will be ready in 5 minutes."

We went to go take a seat right by the pick up section. Jungkook and Jimin were chatting but I had my eyes glued on the creepy cashier guy. He was currently helping 2 girls and was constantly giving them up and downs. I could tell the girls were uncomfortable as they tried to laugh a bunch of his weird comments off. Boy, I'm lucky I got Jimin and Jungkook with me or he probably would've been harassing me too. A fire lit in me when he held one of the girl's hands when she went to hand him the cash. The girl tried and play it off by laughing but I could tell that she was struggling to pull her hand away. I couldn't take it anymore.