Chapter 14.

Jinhee's POV 

Ding dong. My eyes shot open as I looked at  my surroundings. White walls, purple curtains and light wooden furniture. Definitely not Taehyung's room. I slowly got up to go and answer the door, not bothering to check who I was. Again, my brain doesn't work in the morning. I opened the door only to reveal the last person I thought that I would ever meet. 

 "Jungkook?!" 

I gasped, stood there frozen for a second, then tackled him. 

 "Remi?" 

Remi. I've heard that name before. 

 "Is everything okay?"

I quickly stood up and rushed to the bathroom. Oh my God. I was Remi, my brother's girlfriend. Footsteps stopped on the other side of the door. 

 "Is everything okay?" 

Concern laced his voice. 

 "Kind of." 

I replied while opening the door. Now that I was able to see him properly, I could tell that he was exhausted.

 "What happened to you?" 

I asked while touching the skin under his eyes. 

 "Did you stay up playing League with that good for nothing Jimin again?" 

He looked at me in confusion. 

 "How do you know that Jimin hyung plays League?" 

Should I tell him? I thought for a moment and decided that it would be for the best. 

 "It's . . . complicated." 

 "What do you mean complicated?" 

I sighed. 

 "Look, everything I'm about to say will sound completely crazy but, I swear on my life that I'm telling the truth." 

 "What?" 

 "Jungkook, I- I'm not Remi." 

 He laughed. 

 "But you are, you're standing right in front of me." 

  "No, I'm not. It's actually me, Jinhee." 

He froze for a moment then gave me a hard stare. 

 "You remember her?" 

I looked at him confused. 

 "What do you mean you remember her." 

He stepped forwards and bent down so that we were eye level. 

 "According to this world, I never had a sister nor did I ever know a girl named Jinhee." 

He came closer to me. 

 "Everyone thought I was crazy, even my own parents denied of her existence. Only Jimin and I remember her. You even told me yourself, you don't remember me having a sister." 

His voice dropped dangerously low.

 "Who are you and what have you done with Remi?" 

Oh shit. 

***

 "So what you're telling me is that you're Jinhee, but in Remi's body?" 

I nodded. 

 "There's no way you're telling the truth."

 He said as he leaned back in his chair.