Chapter 27.

Jinhee's POV

Stupid stupid idiot. Why couldn't you just say yes? I buried my head in my hands and mentally screamed. No, you can't just let him go like that. I quickly left some cash on the table and ran out of the cafe. My eyes searched everywhere until I found Jimin, leaning against a building on the phone. Without thinking, I ran up to him and attacked his lips. 

 "Is it too late to say yes now?"

I asked. He got over his shock and smiled, dipping his head down to my level. 

 "It's never too late." 

With that, he slipped his phone back in his pocket and snaked a hand around my waist, the other cupped the back of my neck as he kissed me. By now, a small crowd had gathered around us and were cheering. Eventually he pulled away, our lips still close. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were filled with love. 

 "I love you Jinhee."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, tip toeing to give him a peck on the lips. 

 "I love you too."

With that, we walked back to Jungkook's house, hand in hand

~*~

 "Oppa! I'm home!" 

I yelled while slamming the door behind me. I slipped off my shoes and guided Jimin into the house. 

 "Wow, it's really been a long time since I've been here."

Jimin commented while looking around. 

 "Hyung? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook asked when he saw Jimin sitting on the couch from the stairs. 

 "Well . . ."

I grabbed Jimin's hand and kissed him on the cheek. Jungkook's eyes widened in excitement. 

 "OMO! I'm going to be an uncle soon!"

 "Excuse me?"

Jungkook started cackling. 

 "HE'S GONNA MAKE A BABY WITH YOU FIRST CHANCE HE GETS!"

Jungkook wheezed, still laughing. Jimin shot Jungkook a glare while my face turned the shade of Jimin's hair. 

 "Y-yah! Shut up! You're too young to be talking about this!" 

I yelled a him. For some reason, he laughed even harder. 

 "Hahahaha. Just a reminder, I'm older than you now!" 

I frowned and crossed my arms. 

 "Yah, Jungkook-ah. Can you please be serious for once?"

Jungkook shrugged. 

 "I'll be serious once you guys get engaged or when she's pregnant."

 "Okay then I'll get to it."

I smacked Jimin's arm while the 2 burst out laughing. 

 "Jinnie~ Be careful tonight when you go home with him~"

Jungkook cooed. 

 "Y-yah! Who said I was going home with him?"

Jimin smirked. 

 "I did."

 "Oh yeah? You think I'll just go cause you said so."

Jimin smirked. 

 "You know you can't resist me."

I rolled my eyes. 

 "We literally started dating like 30 minutes ago. Calm your balls."

 "They won't be calm with you in my bed."

I flung a pillow at them. 

 "That's enough for one night! Both of you go to bed now!"

 "But are you going with him?"

I thought about it. If I go with Jimin, who knows if I'll be able to resist him. But if I stay with Jungkook, he'll taunt me the whole night. I sighed knowing I lost this one. 

 "I'll go with Jimin."

The next day at school

I was walking down the hall to my next class thinking about last night. It was the complete opposite of what I thought it would look like. Instead of Jimin attempting to seduce me, we did a bunch of cute stuff together like eat ice cream late at night while watching cliche dramas. We stayed up till 2:00 am talking and laughing together until we cuddled up in his bed and fell asleep. In the morning, he woke up early to make me breakfast. He was so cute. As these thoughts were flowing through my head, I heard a familiar voice from the other end of the hall. I peeked around the corner to see Taehyung hang up the phone. An idea popped into my head. Quickly digging up an extra sheet of homework, I ran up to him.

 "Taehyung-ssi!" 

He looked up. 

 "Oh Micha right?" 

I nodded. 

 "Someone stole my homework this morning and I have math right now. Could I um . . . copy yours? Please? Just this once?"

I asked shyly. Taehyung smiled. 

 "Okay then. Just this once. Promise?"

I nodded my head and held out my pinkie. Taehyung unzipped his binder and took out his sheet of paper. 

 "Here." 

He held the paper while I started jotting it down. I purposefully pressed harder to break the lead. 

 "Crap."

I said with a fake sigh. 

 "Where did I put my sharpener."

I mumbled while rummaging in my bag. I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

 "Here, just borrow mine."

He said while holding out his pencil. I thanked him and took the pencil. While I was writing, I let my other hand wander to the side of his pocket. There was a small lump the shape of a box which was the perfect size of a lighter. Slowly, I slipped my hand in his pocket but lucky me, he felt it. 

 "What are you doing?" 

Taehyung asked while pulling away a little bit. Shit shit shit. Thinking quickly, I put on a flirtatious smile and leaned in. 

 "Nothing. Just enjoying your presence that's all. Anyways I'm done. Thank you Taehyungie~ I'll see you around!" 

With that, I quickly dropped the pencil and ran off as fast as possible. Oh God. I hope he bought it. Finding an empty classroom, I called Jimin's number knowing that he had a free period right now. 

 "Hello?"

 "Jimin. You won't believe what I just did. I need your help. Meet me in the room 206 okay?"

 "Okay. I'm on my way."