Chapter 28.

Taehyung's POV 

There's something wrong with me. Ever since Micha asked me if she could copy my homework, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt so guilty because Lisa was the one I was supposed to be loyal to. She needs me. I sighed and shook my head. Ah, I'm going crazy. Instead of focusing on my homework, I decided to go out for a smoke. Ever since I discovered my dad lied to me, it was like something snapped in me. Sometimes, it would mend itself then when I became stressed again, it would snap. The only way to help the brokenness was smoking. I know it's bad for me and I know it's disgusting, but I couldn't stop. Taking the cigarette between my lips, I sucked in then puffed out. I lent against the wall of my own house and closed my eyes, breathing in the smoke, letting the cancer overtake my lungs. Once I felt better, I let the cigarette fall to the floor and crushed it with my heel. Finally, a clear head where Micha was unreachable. 

Jinhee's POV 

 "What? What happened?" 

Jimin immediately asked when he burst into the classroom. I sighed. 

 "Promise me you won't get mad. I did what I had to do."

His expression turned cautious. 

 "Alright then. What did you do?" 

I sighed. 

 "Okay so, I was going to class when I saw Taehyung alone in the hallway. I saw the perfect opportunity and asked I could copy his homework. I did and while I was doing that, I attempted to take the lighter from his pocket but . . ."

 "But?" 

Jimin urged me on. 

 "He noticed and called me out."

 "WHAT?!"

 "Wait! I covered it up though!" 

I exclaimed. 

 "Good. What did you say."

I gulped. 

 "I-I said "Nothing. Just enjoying your presences that's all. Anyways I'm done. Thank you T-Taehyung . . . ie. I-I'll see you around." 

I stuttered the last bit. I kept my eyes trained on the ground, fearing what Jimin's expression would look like. I knew he was a jealous type. 

 "S-sorry. I know we've only been dating for like 1 day and I already went and flirted with someone."

Tears started coming to my eyes as I felt more and more guilty. Why are you so stupid? Why couldn't you just leave it and let Jimin deal with it? 

 "Oh no no. Don't cry, don't cry. It's okay." 

Jimin brought me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. 

 "I understand why you did it. You only did it for our cause."

 "I-I just feel so stupid thinking that I c-could pull that off."

Jimin chuckled lightly. 

 "Hey, you tried alright? It's just, maybe your pickpocketing skills could improve . . . a lot." 

I glared at him and smacked his chest. 

 "Yah! I've never stolen anything okay? You, on the other hand, have probably stolen more than just cash." 

 "Hey, but look, you were close weren't you? I think that was a pretty smart move. I mean- I can't believe I'm saying this but-  it was a good idea. I think you should try some more. You know? I could teach you how to pickpocket and we would have the lighter in no time."