Alone

Toms arm was resting on tord, Tords eyes widened and he turned facing tom, he slapped his arm off and got up, tom woke up and looked at tord who was pulling off his sweater, tom blushed and tord looked at him raising his eyebrow, tom turned away and put his pillow over his head falling asleep

-

 tom leaped up and ran out the room watching tord walk to the stairs, tord looked back at tom and went down the stairs, tom ran down and saw tord in the kitchen with edd and matt, they were laughing at something tord said 

Tom walked over, "Hey guys." matt looked at tom and back at tord, tord chuckled and edd leaned in, "Great, it's tom." matt chuckled and tord looked at tom with a mischievous grin, tom touched matts shoulder, "Come on matt..." ... "Edd?" 

Edd cleared his throat, "Hey tord, you and matt wanna go out somewhere for tonight?" tom stood there staring at them, matt nodded "Yeah sure edd." toms eyes filled with tears -

Tom shot up sitting straight and tears went down his cheeks and he covered his face, tord looked at tom and walked over sitting beside him, "Thomas are you.. okay?" tord put his hand onto his shoulder and tom hit tord away, "Don't fucking touch me.." 

tord stared at tom in silence watching him wipe away his tears, "Was it a nightmare?" tom looked at tord frowning, and tords eyebrow raised

Tom got up and starting walking to the door, tord ran up and grabbed his arm turning him around, "Tom lets talk about it." tom ripped his arm away, "There's nothing to talk about, you were in the nightmare you fucking dumb ass, you got what you wanted in it also." tord stared clueless, tom sighed, "You got edd and matt to make me feel like i didn't exist, and it hurt so fucking much." 

tord looked away and looked back at tom, "I'm just jealous of you okay.. i used to feel like that, and i want you to feel the same way, but i won't make that happen, it isn't possible retard, their your friends, and they'd probably never take side with me." tom looked down at tord and smiled and his cheeks were rosy red, "You care about how i  feel?." 

Tord looked up narrowing his eyes and nodded putting his arms back making fists, "No i just said that to make you stop crying like a little girl!" tom chuckled, "You look like an angry little girl." 

Tord pushed tom away and went out of the room slamming it behind him, tom crossed his arms and then opened the door sighing, tord trotted downstairs and tom followed

"Wheres edd?" tord ran into the kitchen, "EDD? MATT??" he stopped and noticed a small note sitting down, "We were out of cola, so me and matt went out to buy some, Be back soon!" 

Tord sighed dropping the note, "Great!" tom walked in, "What?" tord looked back, "We're the only two in the house, matt and edd went out to the store." tom sighed, "Damn it.."