Home S w e e t Home.

Tom was asleep on the couch and tord was sitting on the chair watching TV, edd came downstairs and almost sat on top of tom, he groaned, "Why is he sleeping down here tord? and why do you look like you're dead?" tord looked at edd and his eyebrow raised, "Huh?...." edd groaned, "Why is he asleep? and why do you look like shit?" 

"Oh.. hah, we were watching scary movies last night." edds head tilted, "You two?? watching something.. together?" tord nodded, "Mhm." edd laughed, "What a surprise." matt came over and he frowned, "I'd slap him if he wasn't hurt." tord got up and walked over to tom, "I'll take him upstairs." 

Edd nodded, "No you will not." tord scoffed, "Why can't i?" edd laughed, "As soon as you pick him up and go up those stairs, you'll fall right back down." tord nodded yawning, "I'm not tired!" matt looked at edd, "He just yawned." edd smirked, "I've noticed." 

"I'll carry him." edd grinned, tord growled, "Over my dead body." edd shrugged, "Whatever." he went over and put his arm beneath toms head, tord grabbed his arm and narrowed his eyes, "I'll punch you like i punched matt." matts eyes widened, "He's not bluffing." 

Edds brows furrowed together, "Bitch." edd let tom go and backed away holding his hands up, tord picked tom up and carried him upstairs, tord went into toms room and dropped tom onto the bed, "Sleep well you piece of shit, die in your sleep." he slapped toms cheek, toms eyes opened and he bit tords hand

tord moved his hand and narrowed his eyes, tom pushed tord and tord groaned, "Touch me again, i dare you." tom laughed, "You ain't gonna do shit." tord leaned in, "Try me tough guy." tom gulped and he poked tords nose, tord sighed "That's what i thought." 

--

"Edd.." tord knocked onto his door, "Come in..." edd sighed, tord walked over and sat onto his bed, "I need to ask you and matt something." edd rolled his eyes, "Sure.."