Avoiding.

Tord left and tom was sitting on the couch waiting for hours, "Where do you think he went?" edd shrugged sitting beside tom, "I have no idea..." tom sighed and looked down at the time on his phone, "he's been gone.. for a little too long, and he hasn't told me where he was going..." 

"It's okay tom, no need to worry, i'm sure he just got caught in traffic." tom shrugged, "I guess.." 

toms foot started tapping onto the floor, edd looked at tom and rubbed the back of his head, "How did you and tords relationship, become... so .. serious?" tom looked at him and his head tilted, "What.. do you mean edd?"

Edd coughed and looked away then back at tom. "Well let's just say tords a screamer." tom choked and his face flushed, "Uh... uh, well... uhm" edd nodded, "Sorry to pressure you, no need to talk about it." 

tom smiled, "It's fine, i just feel like.. since that happened, he's been avoiding me, last night i tried to cuddle him and he told me to fuck off?" 

Edd nodded, "Not sure why hes being pushy, maybe you made him sore." tom and edd started laughing and matt was standing behind them making a disgusted face, tom looked behind him and edd and matts eyebrow raised, "What a lovely conversation..." 

tom nodded replying sarcastically, "Why thank you." edd smirked and sat back and watched a Bacon Cola commercial, tord came in and shut the door locking it, he looked at tom and tom looked at tord, tord rolled his eyes and went over into the kitchen, tom frowned and edd looked at tom, "That was awkward, just the way he rolled his eyes." matt sipped the glass of water he had, "Maybe he's cheating on you." tom gasped and edds eyes widened, "Why would you assume that?" 

Matt shrugged, "Suspicious behavior, Moody, Avoiding their partner." toms eyebrow raised, "We're not really in a relationship?" matt looked at tom, "Oh.." edd shrugged, "Well it looks to me that you guys are." 

Tom sighed, "I don't even know.." tord came over and went upstairs, tom got up, "I'm gonna go talk to him.." edd gave tom the thumbs up, "Good luck." tom went upstairs and into the room staring at tord who was sitting on the bed sharpening his knife, he looked up at tom and raised his eyebrow, "Can i help you?"

Tom walked over and sat beside tord, "Are you mad.. or something?" tord stared at his knife and sat it down onto the bed and turned to tom, "Mad? why would i be mad?" tom shrugged and rubbed his arm, "About.. last night." tord chuckled and nodded, "I'm not mad about last night, trust me.." 

tom looked at tord and smiled, tord gripped onto his hoodie and pulled him forward, "Don't fucking assume shit jehovahs, or i'll punish you." toms eyes widened and he blushed, tord let go of tom and pushed him back and smiled, "Got it?" tom nodded and tord got up and left.