Blind.

Edd was driving in his now fixed car, "Gosh tord it was awful nice of paul to pay for my car." tord smirked, "Why did he..?" edd asked, tords eyes widened, "UH EDD, YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW.." 

Tom nodded, "So.. can someone explain what exactly happened?" tord nodded, "I will, so i was pretending to hate you, i was avoiding you on purpous and pushing you away, and i guess edd and matt started some drama so i decided to tell edd and matt my plan yesterday, they agreed to help me, and fuck they did an amazing job, i knew your birthday was coming up so i wanted to throw some spicy excitement in there, so i got edd to read my phone with you there to read it with him so it was more believable." 

Tom stared, "I can't believe i didn't see this coming, why didn't you get a present?" tord chuckled, "Me kissing you was your present." "Well that was an amazing present." tord smirked and he started kissing onto toms neck, tom blushed and gasped, "GUYS!!! I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF YOU TWO, PLEASE... PLEASE STOP!" 

Tords eyes widened and he sat back down, "Sorry matt.." 

--

Tom gripped onto tords wrist and pulled him out of the car and ran with him inside, "Wow.." edd sighed, "Don't worry i'll turn the TV up." matt and edd chuckled.