❝I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But i know that if I had the chance, I wouldn't do it.❞

"Do you know why are you still continuing this?" His hand resting under his head as he layed on the soft green grass, admiring the fluffy clouds that had change instantly due to the wind's soft blow.

I thought about the question for a moment, unable to find a perfect answer to fit into it. You just didn't want to. " To be honest, I don't know."

Taehyung just hmed in respond, letting out a soft sigh. " It's simply because you can't let go off the pain since you are afraid once you lose it, it will only bring much more regret into your life and make you feel worse."

I turned my face, only to see his eyes zoning out while watching the light blue sky, with stressless birds flying by. I have always felt sorry for him, knowing it hurts more compare to myself, as getting ditched by your loved one without a proper goodbye, then only to realize she was cheating on you for the longest time, without you even noticing, kills you way way more.

"People are like clouds. No matter how hard they try to keep within, still one day, their secrets beneath their broken soul will be broken out ,same as those dark clouds pouring, just like our tears."

※※※

I sat on a chair, clearing my thoughts at the balcony, a paper in my hand while the other with a pen, eyes fixed on the beautiful sunset lying before me. These few days, I felt better than before, more free, as if the weights on my shoulders were slowly lifted up. Even so, I still wasn't able to smile.

Deep down, I knew one day, when I couldn't stand anymore, when I wouldn't be able to hold any of those pain any longer, I will just lose the battle and end it.

So, I decided to write down everything I wanted to tell you, those stuffs that I would not be in time to confess.

"Dear Jimin..."