"My biggest fear is that eventually you will see the way i see myself."

The garden was filled with beautiful flowers, one of many kinds. Red,blue, yellow, pink, purple... Fingers running through the petals of it, so stunning; eye taking in everything as if it will be the last time being here. Until one flower caught my eyes, leading me towards it.

It was a bright red rose standing bravely out within a bunch of thorns. It felt as if it was speaking to me, having the urge to pluck it. "Don't do it." Jumped a little, I turned and only notice you standing beside me, eyes closed. You were like a sunflower, absorbing the morning sunlight, which only made your face glow.

If you were a flower, i would not pluck you but give more care , making you look more outstanding than the others. Put you at a place where i get to admire everyday.

"Look how beautiful plants are. They produce oxygen for us every minute without failure, giving us the calmness when we are around it."

"It really is."

Silence again, but this time it was peace, not akwardness that filled us. I love this place so much that i forgotten why we actually stopped visiting here, which we named it as 'The Garden of Secrets Untold'. There was always a secret between us and we will always sense it, but never asked about it. Either to scared to ask or face it.

This garden is filled
With blossoming loneliness
I tied myself
To this sand castle filled with thorns  

Since the last time i remembered. You would always sing this song, ' The truth Untold', full with bitterness, sensing that sorrow is stirring beneath you.I never really understood the definition of the song, but being with you for quite a time, it must be something hidden deep down your soul.

As i looked up, i saw a tear on your right cheek. "Jimin-n why are you-" I stammered as i started to feel uneasy by seeing you tear up. Something was wrong, really wrong. Maybe you finally decided to end this relationship before it gets anymore worse or something else i can never imagine.

Before you could reply  me, your phone rang. Without even looking at the caller's ID, you walked away to answer it, so quickly i couldn't even wipe that tear away. From emotionless, i felt hurt and worry. By the thought of someone so important and private that you have to scoot yourself away from me, made my palms sweat again and the symptoms of fainting came back.

I need my pills now.

As soon as you came back from whatever you did, my legs started to shake and I could hardly see anymore. With the last energy I had, i manage to speak loud enough for you to hear.

"I need to go home now-w."