❝Life without your love is like a tree without blossoms or fruits.❞

Jimin's POV

The vision around me was blurry, only spinning around and around in circles. I could only feel darkness being filled in the icy room, without any warmth beside me.  My hands ran up to my pounding head, as the nerves were pulling inside it, making me wince in pain. My dried throat was crying for water, dragging my heavy legs out of the room to clench my thirst. Again, I couldn't remember anything that happened the night before, no slight of memories were left for me.

I held onto the walls as a guide to the kitchen, my eyes unable to see through the dark. My hands found a cup, opening the tap to see transparent water flowing into it. The peaceful sound of it was special and unique, as I fell in love with that melodic sound, which was a tune to me.

My eyes slowly moved to my arm, only to realize it being bandaged. Did she find out? That was my only concern playing in my mind.

I drank the water in one gulp, slowly moving towards the sleeping figure on the sofa. I knelt down in front of you, lips curved up at how stunning you looked even when your beautiful eyes were closed. But soon dropped as soon as I notice a tear stain again on your cheek.

My heart sank even more when I saw a white bottle of pills in your hand. As gentle as possible, I grabbed it from your grip, placing on the table. I knew you were sick, but had no courage to ask and know how critical it was. What was happening?

I didn't want to lose you, but deep down, I knew I just did. I was a coward to not face what I have done, a fool to fall into a trap that were only meant for rats, a mess to this world that was once heaven to me.

I leaned in closer to your face, placing a soft kiss onto your forehead, treasuring the chance of doing this.

I had to, never knowing when would be the last time, being the one you needed. But if after you find out, you would leave, and I was sure for that.

But weirdly. Inside me, there was a small voice, telling me that you would not.