❝The saddest part was realizing we could have made it work. If you truly loved me, you would have not cheated. But you did, and that just means I loved you more than you loved me.❞

I am here, sitting quietly at the passenger seat of your black silky car, slowly digesting everything. From the first moment I woke up with you squatting beside my still sleeping figure, begging me to go out with you, till with me now, not having the slightest idea where are we even heading to.

The car ride was quiet, very quiet. With two people in their own thoughts, having no idea how to start the conversation, we only kept our mouth sealed. What are you thinking about? Are you getting ready your simple thank you for bandaging you last night and a lets-still-be-friends speech, then just break up, acting as if this was nothing, but a small memory.

Soon, the car halted in front of a big building, screeching through the parking lot. As I step out of the car, my eyes started to analysis the tall white building with large window, reflecting the warm sun that now has risen. With the glimpse of the side of my eye, I notice you smiling. The eye smile, the signature smile that will reach your small eyes, curving it into a perfect crescent, which was ,is and forever will be my favorite smile.

You slipped your tiny hand into mine, leading me into the building. Step by step, I realized how much I needed this moment to be back, when I can just be myself and enjoy the time with you, forgetting that one thing you made. Also realizing how long has my hand been with nothing between, how much it missed your touch.

We stepped into the elevator immediately once we reached the door of the entrance. You pressed the button of the highest floor, still holding my hand firmly. Although I wanted to look around the ground floor badly, but my curiosity of what you were going to show overtaken me.

The elevator opened with a ding, signaling us that we reached the top floor. Once the door opened, my mouth dropped. It was so beautiful. Incredible. Indescribable. It's the garden. The one where we started, where my actual happiness started. I remember. This is it.  Sweet memories overflowed my mind, actually making joyful tears roll down my cheek.

I let myself run free for once, after being locked with the mask on me.

But was this the end? Ending it with a good memory?