CHAPTER 1

IF YOU'VE JUST RANDOMLY FOUND THIS BOOK THEN YOU'D HAVE TO READ MY PREVIOUS BOOK "RUIN ME" TO UNDERSTAND. IT'S ON MY PROFILE.

....." When I take you to bed I will have my way with you---....." He cages her in leaving little to no space between them---...."I'll make you ache, shake and sweat until you moan and groan. I will make you beg me to stop and when am finished you'll be weak for days...." he smirks seeing the priceless expression playing on her delicate features, before tightening his hold on her thighs as he caresses the soft flesh with his head now beried in the crook of her neck.

Two days had passed since the unforgetable shower. Callie was starting to think Damon was actually doing drugs or maybe he got knocked over the head talking about starting a 'Family'.

God! She couldn't even keep a straight face thinking about it let alone saying it out loud.

Cringe.

And let's not forget about the fact that he killed someone without even batting an eyelash. She tried so hard to avoid him but it was like every where she turns he was there trying to seduce her, but she had to keep up the act that she wasn't a little scared of him.

Callie was thankful that he wasn't in that morning and she hadn't seen him all day thinking he must have gone out so she decide to wonder the halls , her curiosity getting the best of her and before she knew what was happening she was been pulled into room that has little to no lighting but just enough to see the persons face.

And now here she was with her back pressed up against the wall with Damon caging her in, her heart wildy beating against her chest when he whispered his last words into her ear.

How can she be thinking of running away from him because he killed someone and still want him so fucking badly?... it's just so unfair. She doesn't deserve this....yeah sure she deserves to burn in hell but not this!.

He killed someone. She reminds herself and she can't get caught up in his mess she needs to leave...tonight.

So why does she crave him?...why does she still feel the need to kiss him senseless...why?.

She was pulled out of her trail of thoughts when he suddenly eases her off of the wall going over to what seemed like a small table. As soon as his lips touched hers she completely forgot about everything ,moving in a frantic motion eager to tear each other's clothes off ,he uses his free hand to clear the table before he hurriedly lays her down, with his tongue already in her mouth along with his greedy hands running over each and everyone of her curves, grabbing and squeezing.

They were all over each other,their bodies burn, ache and thirst for each other's warmth.

Without thinking she wraps her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his silky soft raven hair along with her legs around his hips, her sun dress ridding up when he grabs a hold of her ass with both hands pulling her closer as he continues to feast on her neck, sucking on the sweet delicate flesh as she moans his name.

Wait!. She thought realisation hitting her. What am I doing?..I shouldn't be--....." Damon...." she gasped when she felt his fingers inching closer to her....

....." Stop....." she heard herself whimper, her voice unrecognizable

....."I said stop!....." she shouts pushing him away, jumping off the table in a swift motion regaining her strength.

She was so close to the door, but was pulled away by two strong arms snaking around her waist.

So close...

....." Let go of me Damon!....." she hisses clawing at his hands, her feet flying everywhere.

......" Ugh!....." she complains when he suddenly spins her around putting her down on her own two feet.

......" Er..um--- what are you doing?....." she asked when he started to circle her in slow cautious steps with a deep ,distant calculative look in his now dark blue eyes with his hands tied behind his back making him look more superior to her and worst of all making her nervous.

Frick frack!....What if he figures me out?..what if he finds out I know what he knows, which am not suppose to know but accidently know....wait what?. All I have to do is act normal...yes normal. She carries on in her head not realizing that he was already standing in front of her staring at her with a distant look in his crystal sea blue eyes.

She gasped when she felt his slightly cold fingers under her chin, lifting her face up so that he could stare into her eyes.

She gulps as his eyes bore into hers.

....." Callie?....." he says in a soft stern voice, sending a chill down her spine.

....."Yes...." she replied cringing at how stupid and weak her voice sounded. It was all so foreign to her being so weak with just one word from someone, especially from a man.

......" What aren't you telling me?....." he asks using his free hand to wipe a small bead of sweat away from her forehead raising a brow at her.

....." I...um...I....I mean Panda Express?....." she nervously chuckles looking anywhere but his eyes.

This hoe tho!. Her subconscious mocks her.

His lips thinned before he gave her a look that made her insides churn and it was not in a good way.

....." Fine!....." she shouts....." am on my period. Since you have to know everything!....." she rolled her eyes pretending to be annoyed hoping that he bought it.

....." Oh...." he said stepping back a little surprised.

....." Yes now bye!....." she raced out of the room with her hand flying to her chest trying to slow down her speeding heart.

~♡~

This is it! don't get scared now!. All you have to do is pick up the little bag you packed earlier and escape while you still have breath in you!.

She told herself beforing turning to look at a sleeping Damon. Staring a little too long at how the moon light glisten against his beautiful skin. She sighs before going over to his pants.

What?!...if she was about to run away in a foreign country she might as well go out with a bang and 'borrow' his wallet and credit card...yes 'borrow'.

She leans over his sleeping figure staring at his God like features before pressing her lips against his, lingering there a little bit too long.

Fuck!. She internally curses when his lips started to slowly move against hers.

She quickly retreats about to slip through the doors when....

......" Kitten....." she heard him whisper before she gave him one last glance before going out.

This is it. There's no turning back now!.

A/N

HEYS GUYS!...AM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO PUT OUT THE FIRST CHAP BUT I GOT REALLY SICK AND ALL THAT SHIT BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME...JHOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND PRESS THE ORANGE STAR ON YOUR  SCREEN?...TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE🤗💜

Remember you nice keep going!😆💜