CHAPTER 3

With the flutter of her eyes Callie opened her eyes to Damon intently staring at her.

Creep.

" You're so beautiful" he whispers pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

" Thank you, next" she rolled her eyes before rolling out of bed heading for the bathroom in need of a warm bath to wake her up.

Stripping out of her clothes she turned shower on warm before standing under it.

What am I going to do now?. She thought resting her head against the warm tiles, flattening her palms against the warm surface. My first plan failed and now he's on to me...what if he's some killer the authorities are after or a criminal master  mind or worst a drug lord...damn!, me and my wild imaginations. She shook her head to think straight.

Completely lost in her thoughts she didn't hear the bathroom door opening or the sliding of the glass doors,she only felt when Damon slid his arms around her waist,resting his head on her shoulder.

She wasn't even surprised she knew it was him.

Most women wouldn't want to be touched by someone who killed a person but she was different,she still had feelings for him,one kiss from him and she'd forget about everything but she still wasn't ready to risk it all.

"What are you doing?!" She immediately turns around pushing him away, looking everywhere else but at him.

Before he could even do anything she grabs her towel wrapping it around herself before stepping out of the bathroom.

"Asshole" She mutters to herself throwing on a pair of jeans with a sweater because it was rather chilly in Italy at this time of year. Pulling her hair out of it's messy bun she decided to leave it down.

Her eyes widened as the bathroom door started to open,panicking she hopped off the bed and was about to open the door but as soon as she did it slammed shut. The slamming sound startling her.

Fuck. Callie curses internally, squeezing her eyes shut wishing the floor would just swallow her up. She gulps,licking her suddenly dry lips. He was so close she could literally feel the heat coming off of his body making it hard for her to breath and the fact that he was only wearing a towel didn't help either.

Ok Callie get your shit together...remember how Tru thought you to control yourself....for fucks sake your a Scorpio he's the one who should be afraid of you not the other way around!. She told herself but what he said next made her eyes go wide with fear.

" You can't keep running away from me"

Callie gulps as countless scenarios of how this would playout ran through her mind.

"Look at me" he whispers against her ear.

She didn't even move an inch afraid to even breath.

"Look. At. Me. Now" he says through clenched teeth as she slowly begins to turn around.

The intensity of his stare made her feel as though she was naked in front of him as his cold,sea colored blue eyes searched her soft brown ones. He reached out to touch her but she immediately flinched away causing hurt to flash across his features for just a second before he quickly recomposes himself,slipping his hand into her shirt just to see if his kitten was still wearing the heart shaped necklace he bought her.

Callie gulps,the hair on her back standing to attention as he stared at the object with a look of content.

"Are you afraid of me?"

His sudden question caused her to look away not wanting see the look in the bottomless pit of his soul piercing eyes. Damon slipped his hand under her chin forcing her to look into his eyes.