CHAPTER 7

"D-Damon?".

"Who's Damon?..and who are you?" He gently puts her down.

"Er...um...". She struggles avoiding his questioning gaze. What should she tell him?..she didn't quite think this through.

"I'm your wife". She watches his expression change from question ing to confusion.

"But I can't remember ha--".

"I know just come with me and let me explain everything to you". She gently slips her fingers into his warm hand avoiding looking down at his bare upper body.

He stared at their intertwined fingers with an odd expression before looking up into Callie's eyes. She smiled at him reassuringly gently squeezing his hand as he flashes her a smile.

"So now we're stuck here until everything blows over". Callie says after explaining everything to Damon. She told him everything about his job, his life and about what happened in the chapel leaving out the part where he forced her to marry him.

"Where are you going?". Damon asks when Callie suddenly got up.

"Oh I was just going to my room".

"But you're my wife, why do we have separate rooms?". He questions,his intense gaze making her a little uncomfortable.

"Oh I didn't want to cause any problems because your mem---".

"Stay".

"I...". She gulps not knowing what to say.

"Please". He begs.

"Oh o-ok". Callie mutters.

"Aren't you going to sit with me?..or are you just going to avoid your husband?" He flashes her a breath taking smile.

"Don't you feel awkward?...I mean you don't remember anything".

"No...I really don't mind". He grins.

He was so different from the normal Damon. He seemed more care-free. Callie thought going over to sit down beside him.

"Tell me about yourself love". He tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear,his fingers brushing against her delicate skin.

"Ok but can you please put on a shirt first?". She looks away blushing.

What's wrong with me?. She  thought touching her hot cheeks.

"Oh sorry". He chuckles getting up.

~♡~

"Seriously". Callie chuckles."how do you keep winning?".

They had been talking for hours about random things and we're  now playing poker. Callie had never thought she'd be able to get this comfortable with Damon. He was like her new bestfriend. She like this new carefree,funny, kind,and fun Damon.

"Cuz you keep losing". He laughs.

"No its because you're cheating". She giggles grabbing his cards out of his hand to see what he got.

" Hey!". He grabs her hand trying to get back his cards all the while laughing at how cute she was.

He slips and falls right on top of her. All laughing instantly stops as they both realise the position they were both in.

Damon stared into her beautiful eyes wondering how he ended up with someone like her. Callie gasped in her mouth when his eyes went to her lips.

Why was she so nervous?...they've kissed so many times before.