CHAPTER 8

"I remember everything".

"W-what are yo---"

"I'm so sorry I thought I'd never see you again kitten". Damon says suddenly lifting her naked body out of the water.

"I love you so fucking much". He claims her lips,carrying her out of the water and into the house,his lips never leaving hers.

Callie didn't even realise when they reached into his bedroom until her back met the soft white sheets. Her mind was still in a daze to comprehend anything else from the fact the he said he loves her.

He loves me?.

"I'll never leave you like that ever again". He whispers peppering kisses all over her body.

"I want to make love to you..can I?". He stared into her eyes.

"Y-yes".

As soon as she said that the rain came down in heavy sheets splattering on the glass walls igniting the mood. Damon hungrily kissed her lips as his hands roamed freely caressing,squeezing and teasing her sensitive spots.

"F-Fuck". Callie moans when his fingers found her clit. He sucked on her breast as his fingers played with her clit making her eyes roll to the back of her head, her need for him to be inside her growing by the minute.

"Say my name kitten". He nibbles on her nipple,sliding his fingers over her already soaked entrance.

"Da-Damon". She moans.

"Louder". He grins teasing her opening. He loved how she was now fully at his mercy.

"Oh God! Damon!". Callie screams when he slips two fingers instead of one into her making her eyes go wide with pleasure as he went faster and faster. The air was filled with the loud splattering of the rain and Callie's loud cries of pleasure.He slowly takes his fingers out of her staring into her eyes as he sucked her juices off of his fingers. Callie didn't know why but she was turned on by this simple action.

"T-that won't fit". She stared at his throbbing member.

"Yes it will". He smirks seeing the look on her face.

"No it won't".

"Yes it will".

"You're not putting that 'thing' inside of me". She turns over on her stomach with her ass in his view.

Slap!

Slap!

"Ow!ow!". She instantly turns over.

"Open your legs now!".

"No".

"Callie!".

"No it's too big".

"Do you want me to open them for you?". He smirks as she glares at him slowly opening her legs.

"Beautiful". He stares at her perfectly shaved cunt before positioning himself before her.

"Are you ready?"

"No".

"Too bad".

The first thrust was torture. She had never felt anything more painful in her entire life. She drove her nails into his back attempting to get rid of the pain.

"Are you ok?". He stops still inside of her. Allowing her to get use to his shaft.

"Y-Yes".

"Are you sure?..cause I can stop".

"It's now or never".

"Good point". He continues going much more slower this time waiting for her pain to turn into pleasure.She wraps her legs around his hips as her pain soon turns into pleasure."Faster". She moans seeing stars as Damon speeds up, his breathy moans clashing with Callie's screams of pleasure and the rain."O-ooh Damon!" She moans when he puts one of her legs over his shoulder plunging his length deeper into her core as he groans out of satisfaction.

"Up on all fours now!". He growls.

Callie quickly got up doing as he says.

"Do you want me to fuck you senseless kitten". He grits his teeth rubbing the blunt tip of his length against her folds.

"Fuck yes!". She shouts growing impatient,pushing herself closer towards him.

"Ooooh". She lets out as he fills her up.

"Y-yes!..yes!...yes! Just like that!". Callie screams when he suddenly grabs unto her hips knocking the air out of her lungs with his powerful strokes. Their bodies making a slapping sound each time he ruthelessly thrust into her.He suddenly grabs her hair pulling her head back."Do you still want me to stop mia bella gattino?".(My beautiful kitten) He breathly whispers into her ear nibbling on it. Callie quickly shook her head rolling her eyes to the back of her head at the toe curling feeling,when Damon pressed his thumb against her clit.

Callie bit her lip when she felt her orgasm coming."I think I'm go--".

Slap!.

"Ow!". She moans when he spanks her ass.

"Don't you dare!". Damon states."I'm not done with you yet".

"Oh my God!". Callie shouts when he bearies himself into her, quicken his paste.

Slap!

Slap!

He spanks her ass as he continues to fuck her senseless.

"Do you like that kitten?".

"Oh God YES!". She cries the pleasure pushing her over the edge.

Slap!

Slap!

"Yes what?!".

"Fuck!". She groans digging her nails into the sheets.

Slap!

Slap!

"Wrong answer".

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

"Yes Damon!!!". She moans. He suddenly pulls out when she came.

"Didn't I say you should wait?". Damon threatens.

Slap.

"Fuck you!". Callie grits at the pain. He suddenly flips her over unto her back,she was completely out of breath.

"Tired already?". He puts both her legs over his shoulders positioning himself at her opening.

"No Da--oooh". He bearied himself into her as her walls gripped onto his cock taking in his full length. He opened her legs wider not giving her a chance to breathe watching as she moaned his name over and over again. "Shit". He curses under his breath going faster. It was like he couldn't get enough of her.

"Do you like that?". He presses his thumb against her clit.

"F- Fuck me!". She bit her lip so hard it drew blood. Damon immediately claimed her lips as their tongues fought for dominance.

They callopsed unto the bed exhausted after sometime. The now light tapping sound of the rain on the  glass wall putting them to sleep.

~♡~