CHAPTER 6

Author's POV

Callie slowly opens her eyes to find her self in a seat with a seat belt around her ,the thumping in her head starts up again.

"What's going on?...where am I?". She questions no one in particular.

"Take this it'll ease the pain". A familiar voice said. She looks up to see Jack holding out two pills and glass of water towards her.

"Thank you". Callie mutters before taking the pills.

As soon as she took the pills everything started come back to her and her eyes went wide with fear." Where's Damon?!...Tru,Domonic and everyone?!!".She looks up at Jack eager to know the answer.

"Everyone's fine and everything is been taken care of Mam. Sir is in the back resting".

"Why is he--".

"He sustained an injury but he's ok now".

"What?!!!...how did he..?". She starts to panic.

"Wait Mam let me explain everything to you before you get up".

"Ok". She mumbles staring into Jack's dark brown eyes awaiting his answers.

"We're on a Jet right now and it's taking us to Sir' s private island,where you'll be safe for a couple of weeks until everything blows over". Callie nods as he continues." Don't worry your husband, the pilot and I are the only people who know about his private island. He suffered an injury to his head,we're not sure how but he's ok now and he already went to the doctor".

"Can I go see him now". She unbuckles her seatbelt.

"Wait there's more". He says as she slowly sat back down in her seat the fear evident in her eyes.

"The doctors said that when he wakes up he won't remember anything". He says.

" What d-do mean?".

"He'll have temporary amnesia".

"So that means---".

"Yes he'll be fine. He'll just not remember anything for a short period of time and gradually his memories will start to come back to him. His medication is in his bag. You can go see him now".

She took that better than he thought she would. Jack thought as he went to check how much time they had until they land.

Callie slowly made her way towards the familiar bedroom. It was the same Jet like before, when Damon took her to Italy. She sighs before opening the door. The fear of losing him shook her far more than she had ever anticipated.

Her heart pounds in her chest as she got closer to him. She stared at his motionless body before looking down at the diamond on her finger. Even though she was still a little angry with him,she felt guilty for saying all those things about him because in order to save her he got injured. She hates it when people get hurt because of her especially when they don't deserve it. It just makes her angry at herself that she wasn't the one who got hurt instead of Damon.

"I'm sorry Damon". She slips herself under the
covers,wrapping her hand around his waist. "You got hurt trying to save me". She touches the band that was wrapped around his head securing his wound.

Before she knew it she dozes off lying by his side.

~♡~

It has been exactly 6 hours since they arrived on the beautiful island.

Jack explained everything to Callie and left with the pilot for Italy. Callie was now alone on a deserted island with Damon in his two storey glass house. He had it made like that with the intentions of getting a perfect view of his private island,somewhere he would normally run off to,to escape the chaos of the busy business world.

Callie sighed staring at the beautiful ocean as the sun smiled down at her making her surroundings even brighter. The water glistens like diamond under sunlight, the waves crashing against the shores leaving behind it's salty scent that lingered in the amazing afternoon breeze. She hugs herself before wiggling her bare toes in the warm sand as loose strands of her ruby red hair fliters around dancing to the rhythm of the wind.

Looking up into the clear blue sky she thought about what was going to happen now?.

Fiddling with ring on her finger she bit her lip thinking about Damon.

She still couldn't believe he was now legally her husband and there was no going back now. When they had arrived on the island she made sure to put him in a different room from hers for the fact that when he wakes up he won't remember a thing and she didn't want anything to be 'awkward' between them.

But she still can't help but wonder what happened in the chapel?...and why did they have to be suddenly shipped to a deserted island?....

It's all so frustrating,to be left in the dark about everything!.

She breathes in the fresh air trying to calm herself down before heading back into the house to make some lunch.

In the middle of making lunch she had to climb up on the kitchen counter because of her height difference,to obtain an ingredient from the cabinet.

She was just about to climb down when she slipped and almost fell but luckily someone caught her.

Callie grabbed unto his neck as if by reflex to save herself, when she finally looked up her eyes went wide when they locked with two familiar pair of blue eyes. He stared down at her with an unreadable expression clutching her tightly against his half naked body.

"D-Damon?".