CHAPTER 11

Damon slowly puts Callie down on her own two feet before going to his bag with all his documents. Angrily grabbing every single piece of paper , he dishes them out in front of her on the bed. Callie watches the scene unfolding in front of her wondering what the hell was he doing?.

"What are y---."

"You wanted to know right."

"Oh." She mutters eyeing the folder in his hand.

"Don't worry I'll show you this later." He crosses his arms looking down at her petite figure.

"What are you waiting for?". He questions,gesturing towards the documents.

"I'm not going through your personal information". She crosses her arms staring into his eyes.

"Why?...I thought you wanted to know 'everything' ".

"You don't get it do you?". She sighs furrowing her brows, her face set into a deep frown. She looks away.

"What did I do now?". Damon mutters looking at the troubled woman before him.

"I don't want you to show me everything just because you feel pressured...I want you to tell me because you trust me and not because you have to". Callie calmly says before turning around to leave.

"Where are you going?". He grabs hold of her hand stopping her.

Staring at their intertwined fingers she looks up into his eyes. Something she never thought she'd ever see flashes in
his eyes,he was vulnerable?...or was it fear?..she wasn't sure.

"Look..I'm sorry about what happened but---".

" I'm sorry too". He buts in a pleading look in his eyes, holding onto her hand even tighter.

"I...I want to be alone right now".

~♡~

Taking in the fresh morning air she hugs her knees to
her chest.She woke up 4 o' clock in the morning and has been outside ever since. Thinking.

Lost in the island's beauty, she watches the breath taking scenery unfolding right before her eyes. The sun peeks out from the behind the cotton candy like clouds, it's blinding light rays were like wings spreading itself across the never ending sky. The whole sky now erupting into yellow and goldish colors as the breeze rushes pass the trees, the leaves rustling against each other were like music to Callie's ears.

"Wow". She sighs in content,her eyes dreamy as she stares at nature's beauty with a smile gracing her plump lips. Feeling much better she pushes a lock of hair behind her ear before standing to her feet to head inside.

Damon stirs in his sleep as the sweet aroma drifts into his nostrils before finaly opening his eyes to the blinding rays of the sun. Pulling on his sweat pants he hurriedly hops off the bed and heads for the bathroom before going downstairs.

Completely unaware of the watchful eyes watching her every move Callie continues to sip on her hot cup of tea, staring out the window.

Choosing to ignore her, going over to poor himself a hot cup of coffee. This went on for a couple of days. With both very stubborn individuals, none of the two making a move towards the other. As the time drew closer and closer, for them to go back home none made a move towards the other . Though it was proving to be a very hard challenge for them both. Every eye contact, every unmistakable  touch secretly hoping for the other to succumb to their will. Each person hoping the other will come crawling back to them.

He watches her from the corner of his eyes, his fingers freezing over the computer keys. She continues to slave away in the kitchen. Going up on her tippy toes Callie stretches her petite form, leaning against the counter trying to reach the ingredient she needed as he stares at her. His eyes following the trail of her red hair that was now loosely flowing down her backside , going down to the curve of her breast that were now poking out as she stretches her short form. He licks his suddenly dry lips when his eyes darts to her perky ass."Shit." He grumbles under his breath. He was getting hard. He hasn't had sex in days and it's killing him. Callie bites down on the insides of her mouth when she realised he was staring at her. She longed for him to come crawling back to her, for him to hold her in his arms, for him to whisper sweet nothingness into her ears, for him to touch her.

Dinner was torture.

Sitting around the small dining table, they both tried they're best to avoid eye contact or speaking to each other while eating. In the middle of the meal Callie's foot accidently brushed against Damon's. He immediately looks at her, a ghost of a smirk at the corner of his perfectly shaped lips.

Oh fuck. She thought gulping. Callie immediately gets up clearing her side of the table. Placing the glass plate and cup into the sink, she bit her lip in anticipation when she felt his presence behind her but to her dismay the only thing he did was put his dirty plate into the sink.

I shouldn't be doing this to myself. She thought peeking at him through the corners of her eyes. If he doesn't want to talk to her then she's fine with that. Complety shutting her out, doing everything behind her back , planning their own wedding by himself, not giving her a say in anything whatsoever. She felt like a child again. Being taken for granted with people trying to take advantage of her. Always being left in the dark and always being the one to find out about everything last. It made her feel  inferior. She hated that feeling.

I'm so FUCKING stupid!.  She screams internally squeezing the bedsheets in her fists a little too hard.

Why did I even..?.

She continues to torment herself, regret clawing at her heart.

I guess I never learn.

This is all her fault. If she didn't run away from L.A maybe she wouldn't be in this mess. Maybe if she wasn't a coward she wouldn't have been here today. No matter where she turns she always attracts drama.

All I do is stay by myself ,keep quiet, I don't even go out that much but yet still I still find myself in a big piece of shit. How the frack?.

I should just write ' I attract drama' on my next job Resumè.

She decided she was done. She's sick and tired of the same thing over and over again, which lead her to do what she did next.

" I want a divorce."

A/N

Hi guys...i know you hate me but like I have a good excuse *nervous laugh* sjsj anyways but like for real college is a bitch😔. Sorry y'all I'll update when I can cause I had writer's block along with so much to do and I hate giving y'all excuses but it ain't easy man😭 cause like damn this book has come so far and I love my baby so much. I'll keep fighting to finish it for you guys💜💜💜

And I know the book is not edited I made loads of mistakes in the previous one (Ruin me) and I still see people commenting about it after i DEADASS wrote at the beginning that" it was not edited Please over look the Grammar and mistakes", but people are still getting triggered over a little typo (yes I see your comments).

I'm not saying you can't correct my mistakes or have your own opinion but being so overly dramatic about it and starting drama in the comment section isn't worth it. And please stop ruining the story for people if you already read it and know what happens beacuse thats just no. I'll be forced to delete your comment or block you thanks. Please be kind to each other...keep the peace please!. P.S English isn't my first Language 🙂

Would you guys like me to do a question and answer? You can ask anything and I'll answer you. Just comment to let me know! 😄💜

But for now you nice keep going!.

--Day_dreamer555💜