CHAPTER 10

"I love you".

Three simple words that holds so much meaning to them. Every time Damon told Callie he loved her she would always freeze up not knowing what to say, because of the fact that she doesn't really know what it feels like to be loved with her mother deing and father abounding her at such a tender age she grew up not knowing...with only the memories of her mother's loving touch and words.

"Would you stop saying that". Callie groans turning on the tap on the dishes she was washing.

"Why?". He was now standing behind her.

"Because I don't want to hear it". She mumbles sensing his presence behind her.

Damon sighs before wrapping his arms around her,hugging her from behind. "I love you". He whispers into her ear.

"You do realise that I have the knife in my hands right?". She jokes.

"I have one too". He kisses the spot behind her ear.

"What are you tal--".

"In my pants".

"Oh my God". Callie laughs putting the dish in the dish rack.

"I love the way you laugh,the way you crinkle your nose when you don't like something,the way you always think of everyone else before yourself..I love everything about you". He presses his lips to her cheek going down to her neck.

She closes her eyes."I...I.....I". She stutters. She didn't know what to say.

"Shhh...you don't have to say it back". He kisses her shoulder. Callie felt so bad..how can he say he loves her so easily? and she doesn't even know if she loves him?.

"But you know what I really love?". He traces his fingers over her stomach watching the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing picks up.

"N-no what?".

"When you beg for me to be inside you".

Callie gulps before turning around to push him away.

"No...no more sex". She exhales walking past him. They never talk all they ever did was have sex and nothing more.

"Callie I don't like these games you keep playing". He grabs her arm stopping her.

"What games?". She asks fawning innocence.

"Callie I already told you I'm not getting you involved...so stop fucking nagging me!". He shouts getting angry.She has been asking him non-stop about what happened in the chapel and in his house all day.

"Oh..so now I'm 'nagging' you?!!. What the fuck do you think a marriage is Damon??". She glares at him." You say you love me yet still you don't trust me enough to tell me anything!!".

"Callie I swear I--"

"Do you think I'm just some toy that you'll play with anytime you suddenly feel like you want to fuck something?!!!".

"Callie". He warns.

"No Damon I really want to know what you think of me...you almost died for Christ sake!..I almost died!!". She points her finger in his face.

"Callie you need to calm down!". He shouts even though he knew telling someone like Callie to calm down was like baptizing a cat.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down!...you know I liked you better when you had amnesia". She says before storming out of the room,the door slamming behind her.

"Shit why does she have to be so damn stubborn!". Damon growls punching the wall.

He knew she was right.