CHAPTER 14

Marriage; the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman).

Atleast that's what Google defines it as. To two stubborn individuals this word would not have been in they're vocabulary, but due to illfate and circumstances here they are.

Both party's spent the day apart. Damon was cooped up in his room working on new business prepositions while Callie slept the whole day.Evening came quickly. Damon decided go sit in the hot tub for a couple minutes to ease his sore back. Sitting in a chair for almost 10hours was proving to be quite detrimental to his health.

Closing his eyes, he wondered what his life would be like if he was just like any other normal person. What if everything was normal?...,what if he didn't own a multi-million dollar company?..., what if his father actually cared for him?. What if he didn't meet her?. What if he was given a chance to start over?...would he be willing to forget about everything and start over?.

Right on cue he felt small soft hands on his shoulders, pressing and kneading his pressure points. She then continues to rub her hands down his pectoral muscles all the while bitting her lips ,anticipating what's to come.
He suddenly grabs her arm when it reached down to his abs. His once closed eyes were now open. Callie gasps in her throat as he pulls her out from behind him.

Slipping off the silk robe revealing her already naked body she steps into the water. They're eyes not once breaking contact. She crawled into his already open arms, his watchful gaze trained on her every move. Damon was not expecting this. He knew he was threading on thin line with the women before him, so he didn't dare open his mouth.

Damon watches as she wraps her arms around him,resting her head on his chest. He could feel her eyes on him as she made light circles on his bare chest with her fingers.

"Damon... I'm sorry about lastnight..." She spoke softly. " I... I just..., I just don't know anymore." She bearies her face into his chest.

"Please say something..." Callie begs going in front of him, straddling his thighs.

"Damon?..." He stayed silent, but the intensity of his eyes said it all.

"Fine. I-..I-I get it." She chokes on her words as a single tear rolls down her cheek.Hurt and ashamed Callie tries to get up before he grabs her arms pulling her towards him.

" Is this what you're going to do all the time?. Piss me off and then apologise because you know  I won't say no to you?."

"I--

"Admit it. You just love to hurt me kitten."

"Damon--

" Is it because I won't give you the information you want?..., is it because you know I love you?...
, is it because you know I need you?. Please tell me Callie because I really want to know."

"I-...I'm fucking trying okay. We've only been married for a month and you're pretending like we've been together for years." She looks away.

" Don't look away from me love. I want you to look into my eyes when you speak to me."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No."

" Then what is it Callie?."

" I don't want to talk about it." She looks down biting her bottom lip.

" Why?." He lifts her chin up to meet his gaze. " You can tell me anything, I won't judge you." He speaks softly, sincerity coloring his words and eyes.