Attached

"Alyssa, you need to grow up. Fangirlingor whatever you call it now days over a boy at your age isn't very mature." My grandmother says.

Parents just will never understand.

"Grandma, these aren't just any boys... They're my life." I murmur as I stuff another chip into my mouth.

"You're eighteen years old, Alyssa. Way to old for that type of stuff." She explains and I just sigh.

"I didn't choose the fangirl life. The fangirl life chose me."

"Yeah, okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night." She laughs before going back to her computer game.

"So... Can I still use your car to go see the boys on Carter's birthday? I promise not to wreck it." I say, assuring her.

She just sighs. "I suppose. But I swear if there's even the tiniest scratch you'll be in some serious shit." She says and I just squeal hugging her.

"Thank you," I say happily. She just laughs at me.

I mean can you blame me for being excited? The boys as in Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and Carter Reynolds are going to be at the Mobli house.

Its literally the only chance I get to meet them. Even though I save up to go to an event they hold its always in another state.

Plus I can't save money for the life of me.

"Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" I say happily as I pull my phone out. I hear a faint goodnightas I walk to my room, closing the door behind me.

I go onto twitter and tweet something simple. A simple Fangirl tweet to be precise.

ASDFGHJKL I'm really going to meet the loves of my life tomorrow. Omfg

I turn on my radio, before looking through my clothes for an outfit for tomorrow.

I pick out a pair of white short shorts, a blue crop top and sandals. I set those to the side and text one of my closests friends, Isela.

Alyssa - Hey!! Do you still wanna come with me tomorrow?

Within seconds she replied.

Isela :) -Of course!!! What time should I be ready?

Alyssa-Well the Carter said it starts at 2 so I know girls are gonna go really early. So be ready by 7 AM. I'll pick you up and we'll be there by 7:45 with my driving.

Isela :) -Will do! Gahh I'm so excited!!!