Chapter 1

MY NAIRAN STORY WILL START FROM WHERE NIRMALA WILL TELL NAINA ABOUT THE TRUTH WHICH PUSHPA IS BLACKMAILING TO TELL. BUT IN MY STORY, BEFORE THAT NAINA WOULD HAVE NOT HEARD THE TRUTH FROM PUSHPA AND SANDHYA TALKING.

Naina: Maa, please apply mujhe batiye ki kya baat hai jiski wajah se aap aur maasimaa itna Pushpa aunty se itna dear rahe ho..

Nirmala: Naina beta, ek bahut badal Sach hai jo pachis saalo se hum teeno ke alawa kisi Ko nahi Pata...

Naina: Maa would Sach kya hai ?

Nirmala will hold naina's hand.

Nirmala: Beta, Karan... Wo karan mera...wo karan mera beta nahi hai !

Naina: Kya ??

Naina was hell shocked.

Nirmala: Beta, karan sandhya ki behen ka beta hai...

Naina: Par kaise...

Nirmala: Jab mein apne maike se aa rahi thi hospital ki taraf tab sandhya ke behen ke pati mere saath the aur accident ho gaya jisme wo mar gaye aur Maine apna beta kho diya. Tab sandhya waha nahi thi... Aur uski behen pregnant thi Par jab use apne pati ki khabar mili to wo tut padi aur apne bete ka dhyan akele nahi rakh payegi isliye apna beta mujhe de diya jo Pushpa ne dekh Liya kyunki wo ek nurse thi us hospital mein... Aur aab wo humme karan ka Sach bata degi agar saawari ki shaadi karan se nahi hui Par pehle Sandhya apne behen Ko pa sandhya nahi karte thi par ab wo karan ka dhyan rakh rahi thi kyunki wo apni galti ka prayashchit karan rahi hai kyunki uski wajah se karan ki asli maa Mar gayi... 

Naina: Maa aap karan ki shadi saawari se karane ke liye haan kehedo.... 

Nirmala: Kya ?? Naina i told u the truth but now u have to listen to me so u promise me that u will marry karan...

Naiba: But maa...For our love I can't destroy karan's life...

Nirmapa: I never knew that my daughter is so weak... U used to give me strength to overcome the obstacle and now u r backing... Naina for my fault I can't destroy ur life or karan's life.. And naina don't u think about karan what will happen to him ?.. U will just make him marry a wrong girl and go away...

Naina: No maa... This is not the thing.. I know it is very difficult for both of us but...

Nirmala: No naina... We both would face them and overcome the hurdle together.. But now promise me that u will only marry karan.

Naina: Maa...

Nirmala: PROMISE ME NAINA ! 

Naina: I promise u maa...

Naina then went from there. She was crying. Then she went to karan's room and found karan near the window. After hearing the door open, karan turned to see naina. Naina ran to him and hugged him tightly. He was first shocked but then hugged her back. They broke the hug and then Karan cupped naina's face.

Karan: What happened Naina ? U look sad.

Naina: Oh ! Nothing... I was just missing you.

Karan: Missing me so soon.. Hmm... Not bad.

Naina: Karan... Tum bhi na.. 

Naina was about to go but karan pulled her back. Karan back hugged her. She felt very shy. 

Naina: Karan leave me..Kya kar rahe ho ?

Karan: Romance with my to be wife...

Naina: Ye tum..

Karan: Shh.. Just feel it...

Karan neared her neck and kissed it. She felt shivers down her spine. Karan was slowly moving his hand on her waist. She had closed her eyes and was blushing. Karan pulled her more closer but naina pushed him and ran to her room. Karan smiled seeing her cute antique. She went to her room and was happy and sad at the same time. 

After that in the family bhool,  karan would say naina to sit beside saawari as saawari would sit beside karan in her place. And then nairan would have a fight and then the chunar rasam. And then Karan would think saawari and as naina and would romance with her which will be captured by pushpa. Later, after talking with naina he would realise that that girl was not naina but before he could say her about it karan had to go from her room as bride and groom cannot meet on their wedding's before night. When naina would be getting ready, saawari would shows naina karan's and saawari's close pics and tell her that she should let saawari be the bride to save the family reputation but naina won't agree and will trust karan and come for her marriage. Here, karan would want you tell naina before the marriage about yesterday but couldn't. Their marriage will start, but police will arrive to arrest karan as saawari would have said that Karan molested her. Then naina and meghna would prove karan innocent and nairan's marriage will happen like it happen in the serial.

After their marriage, NK will come and congratulate nairan for their marriage and come back with saawari and pushpa and tell that their will be one more marriage after this marriage.

Whose marriage will it be ?

Will karan's truth be out soon ?

What will happen next ?

Keep reading my story to know that...