Chapter 8

Hey all ! I am back again with this new chapter. I know I am late actually I was busy making nairan
and anridh VMS for my Instagram account. And yeah I guess many must be knowing that ( 31st May ) was Anku di's birthday !

Nairan turned to look at the door and found meghnal standing there.
Meghnal were shocked to see nairan like this. They looked amused for a moment and then burst out laughing. 

Meghna: what have u both done ??
She was laughing.

Nairan felt embarassed. Naina his behind karan while karan was standing like that.

Naina: wo.... I will just take a shower and come u all sit...
Saying this she went to their room.

Karan: wait ! I will take shower first...
Karan ran behind her.

Meghnal were very happy seeing them and then sat I the living area waiting for them.

Naina was about to go inside the washroom but karan pulled her.

Karan: I will do and come then u go....

Naina: No... No.. I will go..

Karan: no... I will go first...

Karan was holding her arms while she was trying to free herself.

Naina: no.. I will go first....

Karan: no.. I will go in...

With this small argument, Naina freedom herself but slipped. And luckily didn't fell as karan held her. They had eyelock. Naina pushed him and ran inside the washroom.

Karan: no wait.....

Naina: go to the other Washroom...

Karan sadly went from there.

Naina first dusted then realized that she had forgot to bring her dress. Slowly she peeped outside the washroomto make sure karan wasn't there so she went to bring her dress.

She came inside the washroom with her dress Kept her dress on the shelf and turned towards the door. She opened her suit's dor on her back to take her dress out. She opened one for and was about to open the other one when someone pulled her hand and turned her. She was about to shout but that person put his hand on her mouth stopping her to shout. She panicked and moved her hands and the shower opened by her hands movement.
She turned towards the person being wet and saw karan looking at her intensely getting wet in the water. They had eye lock. Slowly karan moved his hands from her mouth and had it around her waist while naina hand her hands on his chest which was partially visible as his shirt was soaking wet. They were feeling their love for each other. They were getting wet under the shower of love. Karan was slowly leaning on her while she was slowly closing her eyes getting wet. ( imagine baarish song 😍😍😍)
She had her eyes closed. They were very close. Karan was leaning more forward when naina backed out with a jolt. Karan was startled. Naina looked at him confused. She became shy and took a towel. She covered herself with the towel on her wet clothes sticking to her body. She quickly ran out while Karan was stabding cluelessly blushing a bit.
Naina came outside and changed. She was applying sniper when she was was blushing thinking about what happened in washroom.
Naina( in mind ): Stop thinking all this... Oh! Shit.... Di and jeeju must be waiting.... Go fast....
She quickly went out and then karan came and dressed up.
Naina went to the living area.
Naina: Sorry, di and jeeju wo actually...
Kunal: it's okay naina.... We understand
Naina smiled. Just then karan came and sat beside Kunal.
They all were talking. Naina got up.
Naina: u guys talk... I will just bring some snacks and juice....
Kunal: OK...
She brought some snacks and mango juice.
They all talked for sometime when Meghna: Come cheeku ! I need to talk to u....
Naina: Yes di..... Come
They came to nairan bedroom. Meghna took out a bag and gave it to naina.
Naina: what is this di ?
Meghna: open !
Naina found a box inside it. She took out the wrapper and found that it was a brand new laptop. Naina was shocked. She then saw all her degree papers and certificates and some IIM books. She was happily shocked.
Naina: what is all this di ?
Meghna: ur gift.....
Naina: But di.....
Meghna: No but cheeku... This all is urs... Ur achievements.... Now keep these and use them.... I know my cheeky will not want her di to help her all the time so now u will study for IIM and work.... Ur dream will be fulfilled.... U r happy right ?
Naina was in tears.
Naina kept her things aside and hugged her di tightly. Both were in tears but tears of joy.
Naina: I am very happy di... Thank u so much....
Meghna cupped her face and kissed her forehead.
Meghna: Now stop crying and come....
They both went to living area to find the brothers talking.
Kunal: So, we both r leaving take care both of u and if u need anything inform us... Alright ?
Nairan nodded and all of them bid bye to each other.

I hope u all liked this chapter.... I know after a long delay the chapter is very short as much as ur expectation and I am sorry for that but i promise to post very soon...

What will happen next ?
Is some danger waiting to come into nairan's life ?
Keep reading my story to know....
Do vote and comment !