Chapter 10

I know I am very late ! I am very very very sorry guys...but I couldn't help it. I was so busy with studies and then instagram and also i have started 2 new stories so I was not getting time...

*********************
They both pulled her towards their van and pushed her inside the luggage space of the vehicle and locked the door. Naina was struggling a lot. She was trying to open the door. She was crying and yelling. She was in a miserable condition. The only thing that came to her mind was karan. She was calling his name. She suddenly started feeling breathless as she had been struggling a lot since last few minutes and also the space was congested. She was trying to open the door but she was feeling weak.

Suddenly, the door opened naina looked up to see karan.

Karan: Naina...

Karan said with a sigh of relief.
Suddenly one of the boys came towards karan and was hitting him but karan punched him hard on his stomach and pushed him. He fell hard.
Karan then looked at naina. His hairs were messy and he was breathing high bcz he was just fighting.
Naina looked at him emotionally.

Karan forwarded her a hand and she held his hand. She got up and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back. Naina was in tears. She was so terrified earlier but now she had her savior,her karan with her.

Naina opener her eyes and saw the other boy holding a metal rod and running towards karan with anger.Naina understood that he was coming to hit karan. She panicked.

He was nearing then and was about to hit karan but naina pushed themselves to the side. Nairan fell to the ground. Naina's hand got hurt. Karan was startled and looked towards Naina. He looked towards the other boy. He got up and walked towards the boy. He punched the boy hard on his face and kicked him. Both of them were in a fight. Naina got up and was coming towards them. But the boy pushed karan and ran with his friend.

Boy: Come... Our job is done...

Karan heard this and was about to run behind them.

Karan: Wait ! Which job ? Who sent you ?

But Karan stopped bcz he realized that naina was not in a good condition now.

Karan: Naina,r u okay ?

Naina nodded.

Karan held her and they went to their house. Karan took her purse and veggie basket too.

He made her sit on the sofa and went to get first-aid box. He sat near her and took her hand to apply the medicine.

Naina: Karan, i am okay... And karan first look at urself. U r also hurt. U r looking so worn out. wait ! Let me get some water.

She got up but Karan pulled her back.

Karan: No Naina... U r hurt... And only bcz of me. I let u go outside and I let them hurt you... I am so bad naina. And u r still caring about me.... U r the best wife and I am the worst husband. U should get all happiness and a happy life but bcz of me u r in so much problem. I am...

Naina: KARAN ! just stop ! What r u saying haan ? I was not hurt bcz of u karan. U said me not to go out but I went and this happened bcz of me karan...  U r not at fault. And how dare u say my Karan bad husband. He is the best husband. He is the best person I could have ever got as a life partner. He is my best friend who understands me the most and cares for me the most... U think i am not happy with my husband ? How can u say that ! I feel so happy to claim that I am very lucky to get the best husband in the world ! And you r telling him bad... Karan,understand that I am not in pain bcz of you karan. Now what happened was their fault. And now whatever sadness is there it is bcz of the situation not bcz of you. Karan u r my everything... And dare u blame urself again ! If u blame urself again, I won't talk with you.....

Karan was so emotional after hearing what naina said.
He was in tears. He hugged naina very tightly. Naina was first shocked but then she hugged him back too.

Karan: Naina, thank u so much for being in my life Naina... U r the best person in my life...U r my everything Naina... Never go away from me please....

Naina was also in tears. She broke the hug and wiped their tears.

Naina: Are pagle, where will I go away from you... I am always there with my chate wala akdu...

Karan frowning: Naina...

Then both burst out laughing. They snagged their wounds and went to their bed.

They both were laying on their bed.

Karan: What job were they talking about ? Who had sent them ? If I ever know that person, I will...

Naina: uffooo, karan u r still thinking about that ! Forget that !

Karan: But Naina who...

Naina: Karan..

Karan: OK... I am not thinking about that...

Naina smiled and then they turned towards each other.

*****

In a dark place,

A person is seen talking on the phone.

Voice: What ? U couldn't kidnap her ?

Voice: Kaise tum nahi Kar paye ? I had given u enough money but u both...

Voice: That karan... Why does he come to save Naina... I can't hurt him but that Naina.... Now cut the call and u r not getting any more money... 

Voice: Just keep quite !

*****

Here, nairan were facing each other. They had a long eye lock. They were moving towards each other. They were so close that their bodies were pressed against each other. Their gazes were at each other's lips. They leaned more forward.

**************

Finally, this chapter complete !

I tried to make it long ! 1000 words !

Hope u all liked it !

Suspenses still there !

I think some of u can guess the unknown person !

Hope u all liked it !

Do vote and comment !

Love ya 💖