Chapter 6

Nairan took dadaji's blessings. All were very upset to see them going.

Dadaji: Karan...Naina... Don't Go.. It is ur house.

Nairan were looking down.

Dadaji to Nk: Nandkishore stop them... Don't let them go... They r ur own family...

Nk: Please Bauji.... I have taken my decision and that is final...

 Nairan were about to take Nk's blessings but he moved backward and went to his room angrily. Nairan felt bad.Nairan took the blessings of Nirmala who was in the corner of the hall sobbing to see her son and daughter go away. Nairan took Sandhya's blessings and she nodded and acted as if she was very sad but in her mind she was very happy. 

Sandhya (in mind): Very good happened with this boy.... No one knows the fake love I show for karan... All r fools and think I love him as he is my sister's son but I hate him for that and when he got the chance to be a chauhan son I made him ill to lower his importance as I can never let him be happy..... My sister married my love and now her son is suffering for her mistake of marrying him my love,  my only love,my true love... Now,God is even there with me.... 

Nairan went to take Sharda's blessings.

Sharda: Apna dhyan rakhna !

Nairan nodded. Naina cried and hugged Sharda and sharda consoled her.Then Nairan hugged Meghnal. All four were crying.

Meghna: Cheeku... U can't go Cheeku...

Naina consoled meghna and hugged her.

Kunal: Tum mera bhai hai karan.... I can't leave u... So, we have decided that we will also go with you....

All were shocked except Meghna.

Meghna: Yes Kunal is right we will also go... If u both can't stay here how will we stay....

Naina: Par di... Jeeju...U can't....

Karan: No bhai you and bhabi won't come with us... U r the son of this house how can u...

Kunal: No karan.... I will go and that is final...

He held meghna's hand and moved towards his room to pack his bags. All other members of the family were breaking to see their sons going. Nairan came in front of meghnal and stopped their way.

Karan: No bhai... No bhabi... U both can't leave.... If u will leave who will take care of the house ? Of the family members ? Of the office ? Who will take care ?

Kunal: If u and naina stay here we will also stay but if u both r going then...

Meghna: We both will also go....

Kunal: Now Karan move aside. We have to pack our bags....

He pushed karan a bit to move from his way. But karan held his hand.

Karan: No bhai... U can't... Apko meri kasam...

Karan said and put kunal's hand on his head.

Karan: That u and bhabi won't leave the house and take care of everyone... Promise me bhai u will do that right ?

All were in tears.

Kunal: But karan...

Karan: No bhai... Promise me ! 

He reluctantly promised.

Karan: That is like my brother.

Karan smiled with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Meghna: But karan u didn't do the right thing....

Naina: No di.... See u r the bahu of this house and u have to keep this house together... U can't go away like that and leave the responsibilities of this house di... U need to take care of the house...Mama had told us that after marriage, ur sasural is ur home and u have to keep ur home together and in difficult situations u have to take wise decisions to keep everyone together.... Dadaji had said us grihalakshmi so u have to be the grihalakshmi.... U can't go from here... U have to stay here for the family...

All were very happy that how naina was making meghna understand.

Meghna: But Cheeku, U were also welcomed as the bahu... Mama had even told u the same thing that this is ur sasural....Dadaji had even said u as the grihalakshmi... u also have to take the responsibilities of this house... So how can u go away ? Tell me Cheeku...

Naina was silent. Karan was very upset that because of him naina even has to suffer.

Naina: Di u have come here because u have married jeeju and he stays here and same goes with me if karan is leaving this house then I will accompany him in every step.

Karan looked at naina emotionally.All were very impressed by her reply but were very sad.

Meghna: But Cheeku....

Sharda: No Gudiya ! Cheeku is right.... Now u both have different responsibilities.... Gudiya u have to take the responsibility of being a good bahu and Cheeku u have to take the responsibility of being a good wife... And I know my daughters can do that.... Right ?

Both the sisters nodded. Sharda cupped their faces. Then they three hugged. All smiled at their bond. 

They broke the hug. Then karan and naina were about to move towards the door, Kunal held karan's hand. Kunal nodded in a no. But then Karan nodded in a yes and freed his hand. Then nairan started moving towards the door. They held hands and were slowly moving with tears in their eyes and sweet memories flashing in front of their eyes. All were crying. They reached near the door and looked back once just to take an overview of the house that they had lived in and their family members. 

They turned front and took a deep breathe wiping their tears and thinking about their life ahead. They put their step together outside the door and closed their eyes with a drop of tear rolling down their cheeks. Now their was no turning back for them. They put their other step front and now they had fully exited the chauhan mansion. 

Here in Saawari's room,

Saawari was throwing things but then Pushpa came and stopped and consoled her. 

Saaawari: Why?  Why ? Why I didn't get karan ? Why he chose naina ? Why can't he be mine ? Why ??

She was crying.

Pushpa: No saawari. U r my daughter right?  Now let them go but we won't let them stay happily.

Pushpa told her some plan. Saawari then smiled wickedly 

Saawari: Wow ! Great plan ma... Now just wait and watch naina what I will do and snatch karan from you... And karan u will be mine.... Soon... Very soon..

She laughed. Pushpa was very happy that their plan will be executed soon.

*************************

This is for today's chapter. So how was today's chapter ? Hope u all liked it !

What will happen to Nairan ?

Where will they go now ?

Where will they stay ?

Or will they again come back with some shocking announcement ??

What is saawari's wicked plan to create problems for nairan ?

Will saawari be able to snatch karan ??

Keep reading my story....

Do vote and comment !!