Chapter 5

Nk, saawari, Pushpa and Sandhya were very happy. Nirmala, Dadaji, Meghna, Kunal, Khyati, Sharda and all were shocked. Naina was feeling stabbed. She felt like her heart was aching. It was not at all easy for her to live without karan but the situation is willing to separate them.

Nk: This is like my son ! Today the first time, the first time u have taken a correct decision to throw this girl out of the house and marry saawari and live a life like chauhaan.

Karan made a fist when Nk said of throwing naina out of the house. Meghna was very angry for her sisters insult. Naina was still in her thought of how she will survive without her karan. And all others were helpless in front of Nk. 

Kunal: Dad... u can't...

Nk: Just shut up... Keep quite... I don't need ur suggestions...

Kunal tried stopping speak but again Nk reacted.

Nk to naina: And madam ji u need special invitation to go out of the house... I guess u heard what karan said that he doesn't need u and being a chauhaan is more important is more important to him than to have a middle-class wife.....

Naina's tears were rolling down her cheeks. Karan was very angry but still didn't speak.

Meghna: Enough Papa ! U have insulted my sister enough and now no...

Nk: Keep quiet meghna ! This are not ur Mom's SANSKAAR !

Naina was slowly moving towards the door. Saawari was very happy. Meghna was about to stop naina but something stopped her or let's say that someone's words stopped her.

Karan: Stop ! Papa you can't insult my wife anymore. 

Naina stopped hearing his words and all were astonished by his words.

Karan: I have not finished my sentence yet... I wanted to say that Papa u and this family is important to me but I can't leave naina's hand. She is my wife. This family has only taught me to never break promises so how can I break the promise of being with naina for seven life's in just a day....Dad u had only made her marry me on bhai's marriage why ? If u can't let us stay together then why did u make us marry ! But now she is my responsibility.... I can't leave her dad I am sorry....

Naina and others were very happy except Nk, saawari, Pushpa and Sandhya.Karan went towards naina and held her hand. Saawari was burning in jealousy. Nk became very angry.

Nk: OK.... Good... U have ur wife and today u proved that u r not a chauhaan ! U r not my son... So now take ur precious wife and get out of my house... Just Get Out !

All were shocked and upset. Nairan were in tears.

Dadaji: Nandkishore don't take such a decision is haste... Karan is ur son  Nk.... U can't throw him out of the house !

Nk: Please Bauji ! Not today.... Otherwise I will forget that u r my father..

Dadaji: But...

Nk: Please Bauji....

Nk: Pack ur bags and get lost !

Karan took naina with him and went towards their room. Naina was trying to stop him. At last, inside their room Naina freed her hand and cupped karan's face.

Naina: Karan.. U... What did u do ?  Karan u...

Karan held her hands after removing it from his face.

Karan: What naina ? I can't leave u naina.... I did the right thing... 

Naina: Par karan ur family...

Karan: No naina...Some people may be good enough to accept heartly relationships but not all accept that and they feel blood relations r everything. So ultimately this family is not of my blood and hence not of my own though I will always accept them as my family but still...And naina in this world I have only u as someone of my own and I can't let u go naina...And Naina I know that u will support me... U will support me right ?

Naina was very emotional and felt that Karan needed her the most now. 

Naina: Yes karan... I will always support you ! 

Nairan hugged with tears flowing through their eyes. They packed their things and cried remembering their memories in that room. Their fights, romance, Nok-jhoks, Fun and everything. At last naina just took her sindoor box from her cupboard and then smiled at karan. Karan took a family photo and put everything in their suitcase. They had taken very less things like the things which could refresh their good memories.

They both came down holding hands with karan holding suitcase in his other hand. All were very upset and had already tried may times to convince Nk to change his decision but failed. Here, saawari couldn't tolerate seeing nairan together.

Saawari to Nk: What is happening?  Please stop karan... Naina can't get karan. Karan is only mine...

Saawari then came towards nairan.

Saawari: No this can't happen.

All were very angry on her.

Karan: No one can separate us... We will always be together...

Naina: Always !

Saawari became very angry. 

Saawari: Oh ! Naina tujhe tera pati mil gaya to bahut chahak rahi hai na? Naina tujhe to mein....

Sawaari looked here and there and went towards a vase and picked up and came towards naina to hit her. All were shocked and were moving to stop her. Naina was shocked too and put her hands in front of her face to protect her face when it hit her but the vase didn't hit her.

She slowly moved her hands from her face and opened her eyes to find karan holding saawari's hand with anger in his eyes and saawari was confused at his move. Karan was so angry that he jerked her hand throwing the vase and slapped saawari hard on her left cheek. All were shocked but were happy except saawari and Pushpa. 

Karan: How dare u try to hit my naina ! If u do this again I will surely not spare u....

Karan was very angry but naina calmed him.

Naina: Karan leave her... She can never come between us and can never harm me as much as u r there....

Then nairan went to took dadaji's blessing.

Saawari: I will not forget this slap... Never and I will not spare u both...

All ignored her and out of anger she went to her room followed by Pushpa.

********

Hey guys ! How was this chapter ?

Will nairan really leave the house ?

Or something else will happen ?

Keep reading my story.

Do vote and comment !