Chapter 4

Voice: Wait Naina !

Karan and Naina looked up to see Nirmala standing near the door.

Nirmala:Karan tum naina Ko kyu jane ke liye keh rahe ho ?

Karan:As she she hid my truth 

Nirmala: She didn't hide it knowingly karan !

Karan: Means ?

Nirmala: Means she had hid it bcz I had said her to do so....

Karan was shocked.

( U all must be remembering the scene near the God where naina and Nirmala will have a conversation before the marriage where naina said Nirmala to say all the truth and all )

Karan: But why ?

Nirmala: Because I wanted to tell everyone the truth. Even naina encouraged me to say the truth but I was scared and I didn't say butthen just after ur marriage before I could tell anything saawari told tell truth to him....

Karan was guilty. He went to naina and held her hands.

Karan: I am very sorry Naina.... I didn't even listening you and was saying...

Before he could speak further, naina stopped him.

Naina: Shh... Karan it's okay... No need to be sorry.. I know u r in which type of condition...

Karan nodded. Nirmala smiled looking at them.

Naina: OK... Now u both please stay here and spend some time...

Naina was going out when karan held her hand. 

Karan: U r still angry on me.. Naina i am sorry.. I...

Naina: No karan.... I am not at all angry on you...

Nirmala: Then what is the problem naina... Stay here...

Naina: Maa, I am just going to recall some memories of incidents of this house as whatever happens I will leave from here tmrw...

Karan and Nirmala could clearly see sadness in naina's eyes.

Naina: I will be back after sometime 

Naina went and then Karan put his head on Nirmala's lap and they both were crying and all how it happened with kunal ( in the serial ).

Naina went down towards the main door and touched her hand imprint on the wall. She recalled her memories when she had come to the house and dadaji had called her grihalakshmi.

She then went to the kitchen, where she had spent so many memories with her mother-in-law and sister

Then, she came to the puja place where she sat in front of god and remembered her first puja with karan and all the rituals and all that happened here. She had a slight smile on her face but that smile suddenly changed upside down.

Naina: Why God why ? Why only karan ? He had already had enough of problems in his life which so much difficulties he was able to overcome but now again such a big problem in his life. What has karan done God?  That he is getting so much pain. Why only his life has to be in a problem ? Why such situations arise where he is forced to break down ?? Why God ? He is such a good human and he never wants anyone's bad then why everyone wants his bad ?  Please God whatever happens with me I don't care but just i have one request that please let karan stay happily and don't give him more problems in life. Let him live... Please God please...

She was crying. Then she went upstairs to their room and found Karan and Nirmala talking. She smiled at them. Nirmala saw naina.

Nirmala: Naina, Come here... Sit..

She indicated her to sit beside her on her right as karan was there on her left. Naina kept her head on Nirmala's shoulder and karan did the same. They both were holding Nirmala'smiled hands. They three stayed like that for some time. Then Nirmala got up to go.

Naina: Maa pls stay for a bit more time...

Nirmala: Beta... I want to but I have to go and apologise to him...

Naina nodded and Nirmala left. Karan was sad. Then karan and naina sat there on the floor with her back on the bed holding each other. Soon, they fell asleep.

Morning came very soon.

Naina woke up and found karan hugging her very tightly and with a lot of difficulty she got free from his hold without waking him up and then kept a pillow under his head to let him sleep comfortably.

She then went to get fresh. She got fresh and came to their room. She was standing in front of the mirror and saw herself. 

Naina ( in mind ): Today is my last day here I this room, on this house and probably in karan's life. My marriage didn't even last for a day. 

She put vermilion on her head. She looked at herself with sindoor  and a tear dropped her beautiful eyes.

Naina ( in mind ): This sindoor... the sign of our relationship our love.... 

She then wiped her tears and turned to see karan already awake.

Naina: U woke up ?

Karan nodded and went to get fresh. Then nairan came down and found everyone already there standing worriedly. Nk turned towards them.

Nk: Acha chalo.... Good... U have come at last enjoying all luxury !

All were stunned at his such taunting. 

Kunal: Dad...please... Don't do this... Karan is my brother and naina is his wife dad.. the relationshipof 25 years can't be broken in just a day.. dad pls let both of them live here...

Nk: Just shut up Kunal ! Stop ur mouth and be Silent.... I will take the decision not you... Just stay out of this.. Otherwise I will also throw u out of the house...

All were now very shocked as Nk scolding kunal like this was something unimaginable.

Nk: Now Karan,  tell me ur decision ! Me or Naina ?

All were worried for karan's answer. Naina's heart was beating fast. Karan went  forward towards Nk while naina was standing near the stairs.

Karan: U r important to me...

All were shocked by his reply. Naina felt like she will not be able to stand anymore and felt very weak. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Meghna felt like slapping karan for not taking naina's side.

So, how was this chapter? I hope u liked it. But I know many of u might be angry with me for separating nairan but u will know the reason very soon. Please keep supporting me and encouraging me. 

What will happen next ?

Will naina leave karan ?

Or is something more shocking going to happen ?

Keep reading my story....

Do Vote and Comment !